Proposing on a gondola in Venice: 1-hour private tour for special occasions
Why choose this experience?
|1||Make any event truly unforgettable: a romantic gondola marriage proposal, an anniversary or another special occasion... celebrate it with a magical and exciting tour!|
|2||Twice the duration compared to the standard 30-minute-long gondola tours and the possibility to take a bottle of wine on the boat for you to celebrate with|
|3||You can choose whether to book the gondola for daytime or in the evening and navigate through the charming smaller canals and the Grand Canal at the time of the day you prefer!|
This tour has been already booked by 6 people
all year, except December 25 and January 1Departure point:
S. Moisè Gondola Pier on Calle Larga XXII Marzo (near the Bauer Hotel in Campo San Moisè).
*The wine bottle and glasses are not included in the tour cost. If you wish to bring a bottle onboard, you will have to buy it before the tour starts; only plastic glasses can be used on board.
NOTE: the voucher issued at the end of the booking must be presented at the time of the visit in paper or electronic format on mobile devices.
There will be no refund in case of NO-SHOW (non-attendance at the meeting) and / or rejection of the service on the day, if customers wander off during the tour or if they decide to leave the tour before the end of the service.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time: if you are late, the duration of the gondola ride will be less than 60 minutes.
The tour might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases you are required to go to the departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place and any alternative ways to use the service.
The route of the gondola ride may vary from the itinerary described above depending on water levels or other factors.
No concessions available for this tour. Please enter the exact number of participants (children included) in the box ‘n° of adults’.
The pictures on this page may not exactly represent the itinerary of the gondola ride.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Do you want to make an important moment truly unforgettable? Are you thinking where to propose to your sweetheart or do you simply want to celebrate an event in a unique way? If you are in Venice, that’s problem solved! Book now this new ride on a gondola for special occasions and treat yourself to a truly exclusive experience!
Thanks to its duration, twice as long compared to the classic gondola tours, and the charming planned itinerary, this private tour is the ideal solution to celebrate any occasion. Imagine proposing to your partner lulled by the gentle rocking of the gondola, perhaps with a spectacular view of the Rialto Bridge, or celebrating your anniversary on a gondola in Venice, hugging each other while both reminiscing your wedding day and the best moments of all the years spent together... Even without a real anniversary, there are always plenty of reasons to indulge in a romantic gondola ride!
Private gondola tour - 1 hour
- After departing - the gondola station chosen by us is located near the Hotel Bauer, a five-minute walk from St Mark’s Square - you will navigate along the evocative Rio dei Barcaroli and Rio San Luca, immersing yourself in the charm of yore enveloping the minor canals of Venice: the chance to admire corners and buildings only visible from the water is one of the experiences you should not forego in Venice, since water represents the very soul of the city!
- Rio San Luca will lead you directly into the Grand Canal, near the Rialto Bridge from where you will enjoy a truly unique view of the most famous bridge in Venice!
- You will travel a short distance along the Grand Canal before heading back to the smaller canals and once again enjoying the peaceful atmosphere that distinguishes them. In between the palaces you will also see the Gran Teatro La Fenice which you will admire in all its majesty comfortably seated on the gondola.
- The gondola will then head towards the Grand Canal near the point where it joins the Giudecca Canal and St Mark’s Bay... From here you will enjoy an incomparable view, taking in amongst others the Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute, a masterpiece of Venetian Baroque built to thank the Virgin Mary for the city’s deliverance from the 17th century plague.
- After admiring the Grand Canal for the last time, you will return to Rio dei Barcaroli and head back to the starting point.
If you wish, you can also bring a bottle of wine on board!
The gondola is one of Venice’s icons and represents an experience not to be missed by those visiting the city on water! For this reason, on our portal there are many ideas for gondola rides... Unfortunately, something purposely aimed at special occasions was until now missing, especially given the many requests we receive for this kind of service. This new tour, with greater duration and a highly charming itinerary, is the right answer to your special moments!
Whatever the reason for celebrating, choose our Venice gondola ride: your proposal, an anniversary celebration or important anniversary will become unforgettable!
Although this experience is aimed primarily at couples (anniversary, gondola proposal in Venice), the prices are per service, valid for a private gondola ride of up to a maximum of 6 people ... Therefore, if you want friends or family to celebrate with you, remember that you can bring them with you!