Proposing on a gondola in Venice: 1-hour private tour for special occasions
Why choose this experience?
|1||Make your special moment unforgettable: a wedding proposal, an anniversary or any other event.|
|2||You’ll have an hour of cruising, double the time compared to the classic 30-minute gondola rides.|
|3||You can choose whether to book your ride for the evening or during daytime.|
This tour has been already booked by 25 people
All year, except December 25 and January 1Departure point:
S. Moisè Gondola Pier on Calle Larga XXII Marzo (near the Bauer Hotel in Campo San Moisè)
- * You can bring a bottle of wine on board, not included in the ticket price, which you must therefore buy yourself. Only paper or plastic cups are allowed on board.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the boarding point, either printed or on your smartphone.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the departure time. If you are late, the duration of the gondola ride could be reduced compared to the duration of one hour.
- In case of bad weather, the tour may be suspended. However, we ask you to present yourself at the boarding point to find out if the tour takes place or learn about any alternative options for the service you purchased.
- The route of the gondola ride may vary depending on flooding or other factors.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- The pictures on this page may not exactly represent the itinerary of the gondola ride.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Make an important moment unforgettable with this gondola ride for special occasions! With this gondola ride of one hour, which is double compared to the usual gondola rides, this gondola tour is the perfect solution to celebrate any event, whether it is a wedding proposal, an anniversary or a special birthday.
With the ticket price you can get a gondola all to yourself, and you can bring up to five passengers. So, based on what you are celebrating, you can decide whether you want to share the experience with your partner, your family or your friends.
Plus, you’ll be able to choose what time of the day you want to take your ride: you can choose the morning, afternoon or evening. And if you wish, you can also bring a bottle of wine on board!
After leaving the gondola station near Hotel Bauer, a five-minute walk from St Mark’s Square, along Rio dei Barcaroli and Rio San Luca, you will immerse yourself in the charm of times gone by of the minor canals of Venice. From Rio San Luca you will arrive at the Canal Grande, where you will enjoy the view of the Rialto Bridge from a unique perspective.
Nestled between ancient buildings you will also see the majestic Grand Theater “La Fenice”, and you’ll be able to admire its scenic tower which was devastated by the terrible fire of 1996, but today faithfully rebuilt. You will then head to the Grand Canal near where it joins the Giudecca Canal and the St Mark’s Basin.
From here you will admire the Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute, a masterpiece of Venetian Baroque which was erected to thank the Madonna for having freed Venice from the seventeenth-century plague. Finally, you will return to Rio dei Barcaroli to make your way to the departure station.
Do you also want to add a romantic dinner to the gondola ride? Check out our suggestions for a romantic one-to-one in Venice: gondola ride and candlelit dinner. Would you like some music? Here is our private gondola tour with music!
Reviews for Proposing on a gondola in Venice: 1-hour private tour for special occasions
Booking No. 2022245
Reviewed on 30 Sep `20
'Una proposta di matrimonio indimenticabile'
Avevo deciso dopo 6 anni di fidanzamento di chiedere alla mia compagna di sposarmi e cercavo un posto romantico dove poterglielo chiedere e secondo me Venezia in gondola è stato il top! Naturalmente è stato un si! Il prezzo può sembrare eccessivo ma la proposta di matrimonio non è cosa di tutti i giorni e quindi se volete fare bella figura non esitate...la renderete felicissima!
Sicuramente la possibilità di essere solo in due permette di avere un esperienza molto intima e tranquilla...poi i paesaggi che vedi sono bellissimi e sicuramente è un esperienza unica.
Il prezzo eccessivo può portare molte persone a cambiare idea nonostante l'esperienza è sicuramente indimenticabile.