Redentore 2020 on a boat: buffet dinner, music and fun until morning!
Why choose this experience?
|1||Admire the amazing fireworks directly from St Mark’s Bay|
|2||On board a comfortable and modern boat, you will dine and let it all loose with two different DJ mixes|
|3||You can choose whether to end your experience after the fireworks show or continue having fun until late into the night|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 14 people
Saturday 18 July 2020Departure point:
Tronchetto, next to the ACTV jetty
There are no explanations
Full: € 95.00 - Early Bird offer for bookings made before 15 June 2020!
Full price: € 130,00
upwards 6 hours
- After the confirmation of your booking, you can download a voucher, which will also be sent to you via email. Please remember that you will be requested to show it, either a paper copy or on mobile devices. Make sure you have it with you!
- We advise you to arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time specified.
- Bookings can be made up to 12 working hours before the service.
- This is a collective event, which means there might be other participants going on the event with you.
- The boat is covered therefore the event will take place even in bad weather.
- The first disembarkation is scheduled at Riva degli Schiavoni – St. Mark at 00.45 am, the second one at 03.00 am at Tronchetto, or rather at the starting point. The second part of the event is highly recommended to adults only.
- At the end of the event, the boat will return to Tronchetto, the starting point.
- Unfortunately you cannot be refunded (neither totally nor partially) if you don’t show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on the voucher or if you leave before the end of the tour. Therefore we advise you to locate in advance the meeting point and how to get there in order to avoid being late or any inconveniences that would prevent you from being on time, especially in case of public transport strikes, great events or bad weather. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at our emergency contacts indicated on the voucher you will get at the end of the reservation.
- CANCELLATION POLICIES: there will be no refunds once the booking has been confirmed. If the Coronavirus emergency is prolonged and the event is cancelled, the ticket will be fully refunded.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
On Saturday 18 July 2020 take part in a not-to-be-missed boat event to celebrate the most anticipated evening of the summer in Venice: the Redentore! A feast whose origins date to as far back as the 16th century and which was started to celebrate the end of a terrible pestilence that decimated the inhabitants of Venice. Today it represents a religious celebration but also a great event that takes place on the third Saturday of July: the incredible fireworks show that takes place every year in St Mark’s Bay always attracts thousands of Venetians but also spectators from all over the world. A truly special night in which Venice shows its most fascinating side: the boats specially decorated with thousands of colorful lights and the fireworks reflected in the lagoon are a sight to be seen at least once in a lifetime!
And what's better than a boat party - from which to enjoy the fireworks show - with a buffet dinner, DJ mix, free bar and lots of fun until late into the night? That's right: by taking part in this event you can decide whether to end the evening after the fireworks show or continue your experience and rock until dawn!
But let's see how the event will unfold: after boarding we will sail towards St Mark’s, where the boat will stop to allow you to admire the fireworks at night: during the navigation a welcome aperitif will be served with spritz, prosecco, nibbles and fresh summer appetizers. Once the best location is reached, the anchor will be dropped and the party will begin with a lavish buffet dinner which includes:
Fresh summer rice salad
Mixed artisan focaccias seasoned with local products
Mixed fried of traditional Italian cuisine
Sandwiches with fresh cold cuts from the Veneto area
Mixed Venetian cicchetti
Pinzimonio of fresh seasonal vegetables
Mixed fresh fruit of the national territory
Sweet of the Redeemer
Wine, beer, soft drinks
After dinner dancing will start to the tunes of Latin, dance and revival music... in short, lots of fun! Between dances you can take a break and use the free bar included in the price which includes soft drinks, Alcohol and spirits: remember that you will be in St Mark’s Bay surrounded by hundreds of boats, all lit up and celebrating... sipping a drink with such a panorama isn’t certainly an everyday occurrence!
At 23.30 the amazing fireworks show will begin, during which thousands of people will be staring into the sky for more than half an hour! The reflections on the water and the play of light that are created during the fireworks offer a unique sight in the world, a kaleidoscope of colors that makes the city of Venice even more magical.
At the end of the show, the boat will dock at the Riva degli Schiavoni to disembark those who want to end the evening at this point or continue celebrating elsewhere. For all the others instead, the fun will continue until dawn in the heart of the lagoon! Once sailing resumes, the second dance floor will open with the trendiest music that will accompany you until 3.00 in the morning when, at the end of the party, the boat will dock back at the starting point at Tronchetto. Will you be up to it?
Saturday 18 July do not miss the most awaited party of the summer in Venice: the 2020 Redentore is waiting for you with its spectacular fireworks display and a unique atmosphere that can only be enjoyed on this occasion! Book our boat party, the only one that will allow you to dance and have fun until 3.00 in the morning but hurry up: tickets sell out very quickly!
Redentore 2019 at the Baglioni Hotel Luna: candlelit dinner and fireworks from the panoramic terrace
Redentore 2019 at the Metropole Hotel: aperitif in the garden, dinner at Met Restaurant and dj set