Venice Redentore from the first row: boat party on the Venetian Galleon
Why choose this experience?
|1||To spend an unforgettable Redentore boat party and admire the stunning fireworks display from the front rows, on board a traditional Venetian Galleon moored in St Mark’s Basin!|
|2||Because you will experience as protagonists the most incredible event that Venice gives to the world with music and buffer dinner.|
|3||To have lots of fun in the company of friends and family or even just your better half: the Party of Redentore will get everybody excited!|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 105 people
Saturday 16 July 2022Departure point:
- 5.00 pm
Pier Punta Sabbioni, Lungomare Dante Alighieri (the mooring of the Venetian Galleon is to the left of the ACTV pier).
- 6.00 pm
Lido di Venezia – San Nicolò, Riviera San Nicolò (the dock of the Venetian Galleon is near the Ferry Boat stop).
- Before booking, please be advised that the voucher issued at the end of the online reservation is the only valid document and you can present it to the Galleon staff either on a paper copy or on a mobile device (smartphones, tablets or other devices).
- The time of departure is absolute and the organisation has the right to cancel a clients booking if they do not arrive at the time specified.
- The tour will continue even in bad weather.
- The boat is also accessible to disabled people.
- During the buffet dinner there will be a few tables and seats (both of them cannot be reserved) in the bow and stern areas freely usable by guests.
- At the time of your booking please indicate any allergies or intolerances.
- Spirits will be paid for directly on board. The package includes coke, lemonade, white and red wines, beer and water.
- The navigation route is subject to change in cases of unusual environmental situations or other events that are beyond the Captain’s control.
- If the fireworks show is not realized due to cancellation by the municipality of Venice, for reasons of force majeure, provisions of law or otherwise beyond our control, the event on board the galleon will still be confirmed. No refund will be provided in the event that the fireworks display in St. Mark's basin was not made.
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- Unfortunately you cannot be refunded (neither totally nor partially) if you don’t show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on the voucher or if you leave before the end of the tour.Therefore we advise you to locate in advance the meeting point and how to get there in order to avoid being late or any inconveniences that would prevent you from being on time, especially in case of public transport strikes, great events or bad weather. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at our emergency contacts indicated on the voucher you will get at the end of the reservation.
CANCELLATION POLICIES: There will be no refund once your booking has been confirmed.Due to the high requests for this event, we are forced to establish very strictly cancellation policies that do not provide any refund if you cancel your reservation.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
An exclusive Redeemer boat party in Venice to admire the stunning fireworks display in St Mark’s Basin as a real protagonist!
As per tradition, the party Redentore Venezia Festival will be held on the third weekend of July: Saturday 16 July don’t miss this unforgettable festa del Redentore boat party in Venice… And not aboard any boat, but a traditional galleon of the Most Serene Republic of Venice! What better ambience to enter into the spirit of this time-honoured and cherished Venice festival?
You can watch the fireworks from the front rows, in the magic scenery of St Mark’s Basin, and party until the small hours with music, dances and an open bar. Hurry to make your reservation: Redeemer boat party, buffet dinner, music and unique fireworks show in an evening not to be missed!
To experience the magic of the Festa del Redentore in boat party is priceless. On the Venetian Galleon you will spend unforgettable moments with a special person or have fun with friends and family! The Venetian Galleon is built in resemblance to the structure of the traditional boats in use during the Republic of Venice between the 17th and 18th centuries. It is the ideal location to host various events, from original excursions to parties for special events. The boat includes catering, bar and restaurant service, and has all the necessary technical equipment to host any type of event and facilitate access for people with impaired mobility.
The fireworks display of the Redentore party in Venice show is one of the most anticipated events of the year: Venetians participate intensively and thousands of tourists come to Venice from all over the world to take part in this great traditional festival. If you are in Venice on 16 July and have not yet ideas for what to do on the Redeemer, a boat dinner with music could be the right idea for you! You will secure a privileged place to watch the fireworks from the front rows of the Redeemer Festival!
Colours and reflections on the water, thousands of decorated boats and the spirit of a party which boasts centuries of history. The Redeemer party in Venice by boat should be experienced at least once in your life!
Our unique boat for the Redeemer party in 2022 can be booked conveniently online: for boarding you will only be asked to show the voucher that you will receive via email after payment.
Boarding for the boat party at Redentore in Venice is scheduled at 5.00 pm at Punta Sabbioni and at 6.00 pm at the Lido di Venezia – San Nicolò jetty.
BOAT PARTY REDEEMER FESTIVAL IN VENICE PROGRAM 2022 – Saturday 16 July
- 5.00 pm: guest embarkation at Punta Sabbioni
- 5.30 pm: the galleon will set sail from Punta Sabbioni and head for Lido di Venezia
- Aperitif on board
- Second embarkation at Lido di Venezia - San Nicolò at 6.00 pm, after which you will begin sailing towards Venice, along the western side of the Giudecca Island. Sailing close to the island of San Giorgio, the galleon will reach St Mark’s Basin and come to a halt next to the other boats already in position to watch the firework display. Once stationed, the galleon will drop anchor and the buffet dinner will begin with music on board
- 11.30 pm approx. beginning of the firework display
- At the end of the firework display, the galleon will take the way of return with on board dancing, music and entertainment
- Arrival at Lido di Venezia - San Nicolò is scheduled for 1.30 am approx. whilst arrival at Punta Sabbioni will be around 2.00 am. (The point of disembarkation will coincide with the point of embarkation, unless otherwise requested by you via the website form at the time of booking). Upon request you can also disembark in Venice near the Naval Museum.
GRAN BUFFET OF THE REDENTORE PARTY ON BOAT
The lavish buffet will be served on the main deck of the galleon. The crew will arrange everything for you and remain at your disposal for any request.
During the buffet dinner there will be a few tables and seats in the bow and stern areas freely usable by guests.
Salted snacks and puff pastry small pizzas
Pickled anchovies with pink peppercorns
Soft cream of stockfish on small toasts
'Moscardini' (curled octopuses)Venetian style
Lightly fried crab nipper
Mozzarella cheese and tomatoes skewers
Parma ham 18 months
Bresaola Valtellina IGP
Sopressa (typical Venetian salami)
Porchetta gourmet (roasted pork slices)
Vegetables cruditès with Pinzimonio sauce
Crêpe filled with artichokes
Salmon in 'bellavista style'
Sesame-crusted tuna steaks
Seasonal fresh fruit (pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe melon, grapes, cherries)
The menu of the party barca at Redentore includes red and white wines. Our bar will be open all night long with free drinks (water, coke, lemonade, wines and beer). Spirits are not included.
What is the best location to see the fireworks? Redentore party 2022 on a boat…. Book online and get ready to enjoy an unforgettable evening!
If you are staying in the historic center of Venice, we suggest you plan the transfer to the boarding point - Lido di Venezia or Punta Sabbioni in advance - taking into account that traffic on canals might be restricted during the Redentore party.
To reach your boarding point you can use local public transport (timetables can be consulted on the official website at http://actv.avmspa.it/it/content/orari-actv) or a convenient private water taxi. In our section dedicated to 'Transport service' you will find all our options but above all you can easily book online the one that best suits your needs!
How to reach the boarding at Lido - San Nicolò. In this case, from Venice island, you have to take one of the lines of the ACTV navigation service heading to Lido: once you get off the boat, turn left and walk along the lagoon. After walking for about 15 minutes, you will arriv at your destination: the dock of the Venetian Galleon is near the Ferry Boat stop.
How to reach the boarding point at Punta Sabbioni. The ACTV navigation service (public transport) line to reach Punta Sabbioni is the number 14 leaving from 'San Marco - San Zaccaria' - A ' stop (this is the jetty in Riva degli Schiavoni, in front of the Hotel Metropole).
For those wishing to reach Punta Sabbioni by car, from the A4 and A27 motorways, take the Venezia-Mestre and Noventa-San Donà di Piave exits respectively, and then continue towards Jesolo. Once you reach Jesolo, follow the signs to Cavallino-Treporti / Punta Sabbioni, along the SP42 (Strada Provinciale Jesolana) until its end.
The mooring of the Venetian Galleon is to the left of the ACTV pier, in Lungomare Dante Alighieri.
Reviews for Venice Redentore from the first row: boat party on the Venetian Galleon
Booking No. 217775
Reviewed on 04 Aug `21
I was very much surprised by the tour on the historical galleon to the San Marco bay for the Festa del Redentore. It’s not possible to get around to see the famous fireworks, but on a ship you can come really close and have a perfect viewing spot from the water. The atmosphere on the ship is just wonderful: music, dancing, big buffet to eat and drink. Time flies very fast! My warm recommendation for everyone in Venice!!!