Rent Carnival Venetian Ball Costumes at Atelier Tiepolo in Venice (at Danieli Hotel)
Why choose this experience?
|1||Because you can rent a period costume for Venice Carnival with which to participate in festivals and events saving time on site thanks to online booking|
|2||Because, after booking online, you can choose and pick up your costume directly in Venice, inside the famous Danieli Hotel|
|3||Because you can choose your Venetian costume for rent from the wide collection of the Atelier Tiepolo in Venice, a historic studio that boasts a collection of over 300 vintage costumes and accessories. You will be able to choose the type of costume and the price range that fit you best|
This tour has been already booked by 15 people
From 18 February to 1 March 2022Departure point:
Atelier Tiepolo inside Danieli Hotel, Castello 4196
From February 18 to 23 at the Atelier (San Polo 2870/A, next to the church of San Tomà, campiello del Piovan)
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the meeting point, either printed or on your smartphone.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- Only on 12 February 2022, on the occasion of Preview of Carnival 'Minuetto al Ridotto', the Atelier Tiepolo will be inside the Monaco & Grand Canal Hotel (in the Ridotto halls), instead of at the Danieli Hotel.
- Prices include the rental of costumes for a day*. The costumes will be returned to the Atelier Tiepolo, Venice by 11.00 am the day after the collection in the same condition in which they were hired. Any damage to the clothing and accessories will be charged to customers.
- *Except for the A Sweet Dancing Afternoon in Costume. In this case, customers will be able to withdraw the costume on the day of the event from 11.00 am onwards and return it by 7.30 pm. If the costumes is brought back the next morning you will be charged the full price of the rental.
For the Mask Dancing Evening at Danieli customers will be able to withdraw the costume on the day of the event; costumes will be returned to the Atelier Tiepolo, Venice by 11.00 am the day after the collection.
- Other accessories such as Venetian masquerade ball masks, hats, coats, masks and wigs are not included in the rental carnival costume and have varying prices depending on the model.
- In case of cancellation of the Venice Carnival or in case the event could not take place due to any restrictions/government provisions related to COVID-19, the organizer agrees to issue a voucher of equal value to the amount paid to be used in the Venice Carnival in Costume® 2023 or 2024.
CANCELLATION POLICIES: any cancellations will have to be communicated within a week before the appointment. If notified less than 7 days prior to the selected date the hire cost cannot be refunded.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
If you are looking for information on Venice Carnival costume hire prices and rental outfits, Venetian masks and costumes, you should read this information carefully. The Atelier Tiepolo in Venice offers a Venice Carnival costume hire service for the duration of the festivities: from 148h February to 1st March 2022 you will have an extensive collection of Venetian costumes and masks– for rental from €320 - to take part in the great celebrations of the Venetian Carnival!
Taking part in one of world's most beautiful Carnivals will give you great emotions... You can walk through the streets in disguise in a Venetian ball mask or a Venice Carnival costume, mingle among the thousands of masks of St Mark’s Square, or simply experience the thrill of feeling like an elegant aristocrat of the 18th century for a few hours. The costume rental for the Venice Carnival is an increasingly common practice because it allows you to fully experience the magic of the festival without spending a fortune. To make a traditional dress, in fact, can cost as much as thousands of Euros, a figure that not everyone can afford to spend, so costume rental in Venice is a price that is more affordable for most people. On this page you can book the costume rental for the Carnival in Venice, Italy conveniently online, and then choose and pick directly from Atelier Tiepolo in Venice that will be based at the famous Danieli Hotel during the carnival!
You will be able to choose among two different types of costumes and price ranges, starting from €320.00 for the Yellow category, up to €650.00 for the Red category.
We would like to remind you that to take part in the great Venice masked balls & Carnival party, a historic period costume is required: given the high demand for Venetian costumes for hire during the weeks of Carnival, you are advised to book online well in advance!
Accessories and clothes Carnival in Venice: the Atelier Tiepolo has over 300 costumes, wigs and accessories from the 15th to the 20th century. You can rent carnival costumes in Venice, wear them at dances, parties, shows and events and then return them to the studio the next day! This is convenient and useful for those who want to experience the magic of Carnival at 360°!
During the period of Carnival, the Atelier Tiepolo moves to the Hotel Danieli to meet their customers’ demands in a highly suggestive location, strategically positioned just few steps from St Mark’s Square... From Friday 18th February to 1st March 2022- the Atelier Tiepolo will open from 10am to 8pm. Once the reservation is made online, all you have to do is go to the Atelier, choose and pick your Venetian costume and mask!
Choose from a wide selection of high quality costumes, silk or damask sewn by hand, which you can choose, try and put on directly at the atelier. If the dress should require some modification, the tailoring service at the Atelier can quickly alter the costume you have chosen. The costume will match the rent of Venetian masks and other accessories such as the wig, hats, coats and shoes to complete the disguise in every detail!
Atelier Tiepolo Venice clothes rental prices:
Yellow category costumes: € 320.00
Green category costumes: € 500.00
Red category costumes: € 650,00
- The Yellow category includes simple but typical costumes inspired by the 18th and 19th century European fashion. These costumes are unique models, made with high quality fabric and passementerie.
- The Green category groups more elaborate period Venetian costumes carnival that perpetuate the fashion of the 18th and 19th century European courts. All models are unique, with sumptuous fabric and trimmings.
- The Red category includes exclusive vintage costumes, recently added to the collection, inspired by the aristocratic fashion of the 18th and 19th.
Yellow, Green and Red: at the Atelier Tiepolo you will find a great variety of models in every category… get a taste of them visiting our photo gallery.
Prices only include costume rental in Venice and vary according to the model for any accessories (hats, masks, capes, wigs, ... which have an extra cost) that you will want to match to the costume on the spot.
The cost of Venetian costumes for hire at Atelier Tiepolo, Venice refers to a day: the costumes have to be left at the Atelier by 11.00 am on the day following the rental. Any damage to the clothing or accessories will be charged to the customer.
- The costume rental in Venice for women: includes the dress (includes any petticoats, basket or cages) and the accessories that are part of the same costume (handbags, fastenings, pins, etc.). Accessories such as hats, wigs, mantels and masks are not included...
- The costume rental in Venice for men: includes the suit and any necessary accessories (shirt, jabot, bows for shoes). Accessories such as shoes, hats, wigs, mantels, masks etc. are not included.
Are you ready to book your Venice costume for carnival? After you have seen the various types of costumes available, choose the one you most prefer, check its price range and proceed to online payment.
On the chosen day you just need to make your way to the Atelier Tiepolo to see the costumes available in your selected category, try on the ones you like the most and, thanks to the service for costume rent in Venice, hire your favourite one.
Atelier Tiepolo, Venice offers special prices to customers who also book the costume rental and one of the following events:
Carnival Preview Packages
- Minuetto at Ridotto at Monaco Hotel - 12 February + costume rental (Yellow and Green cat.): € 480,00 (Only in this date the Atelier Tiepolo will be inside the Hotel Monaco, in the Ridotto halls)
A Sweet Dancing Afternoon in Costume Packages
- Dancing Chocolate at Splendid Venice Hotel – 20, 22, 27 February and 1 March + costume rental (Yellow cat.): €290,00
Mask Dancing Evening at Danieli Packages
- Minuetto at Danieli Hotel – 28 February + costume rental (Yellow or Green cat.): € 550,00