Full-day snowshoe walk in Val di Zoldo Valley
Why choose this experience?
|1||Enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience in the beautiful scenery of the snow-capped Dolomites.|
|2||A charismatic mountain guide will show you the most fascinating areas of Val di Zoldo along one of the most beautiful snowshoe trails in the region of Veneto.|
|3||The ticket includes the rental of snowshoes and trekking poles.|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 44 people
Sunday 22 January and 5 March 2023Departure point:
To be agreed*
- * The starting point of the snowshoe hike is decided based on the weather and snow conditions. To find out the exact starting point, you can contact the telephone numbers shown on the voucher that you will receive at the end of the booking.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will have to present a paper copy at the meeting point.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- Winter hiking shoes are required and comfortable and suitable clothing is recommended (gloves, hat, winter jacket, sunscreen).
- In case of bad weather conditions, the tour will be suspended and refunded.
- This is a shared tour so there may be other people taking part.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Enjoy a thrilling full-day snow shoe walking experience in Val di Zoldo and the enchanting snow-capped slopes of the Dolomites: an expert mountain guide will lead you through the most beautiful areas and trails of the valley, surrounded by wild and uncontaminated nature, made almost unreal by the snow blanket that covers everything.
You only need to bring a pair of winter hiking shoes and a pair of gloves: snowshoes and trekking poles are provided by the organizers and their rental is included in the ticket price.
Our exciting snow walks in Veneto take place in Zoldo Alto, Forno di Zoldo and in other splendid areas of Val Zoldana. Our snowshoeing in the Dolomites runs in the months of January, February and March, starting at 9.00 and returning at 16.00, for groups of up to 10 people. Choose the date you prefer and book your snowshoeing Zoldo excursion online!
Snowshoes are ideal for winter excursions because they make it possible to easily walk even on fresh snow: by increasing the trampled surface compared to a normal shoe, snowshoes allow you to 'float' on the snow without sinking. During our snowshoe hike in Val di Zoldo, you will experience the thrill of walking on the snow and discover the enchanting scenery of the snow-capped Dolomites, reaching locations and areas known to our brilliant alpine guides only.
Are you looking for other ideas for snowshoeing in the Dolomites? Take a look at our family snowshoe hike in Val di Zoldo, an easy trail suitable for children. If, on the other hand, you want to enjoy the magical experience of a night snowshoe hike, read about our moonlit snowshoe hike in Val di Zoldo with the option of dining in a mountain refuge.