Spritz at sunset on boat in Venice: panoramic tour in the lagoon
Why choose this experience?
|1||Enjoy a traditional Venetian aperitif on board a double-deck boat with a panoramic terrace|
|2||Take part in a cruise that will allow you to admire St Mark’s Bay and sail along Venice Lido and the island of Murano to return to the starting point|
|3||You will take memorable photos of the lagoon surrounded by the beautiful colors of the sunset|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 1,110 people
From 1 June to 30 September 2021 (except Friday 16 and Saturday 17 July)Departure point:
Riva degli Schiavoni, a few steps from Piazza San Marco, pier 2B in front of Caserma Cornoldi.
- COVID-19: to participate in the tour you are required to wear a face mask. Please don't forget it!
- After the confirmation of your booking, you can download a voucher, which will also be sent to you via email. Please remember that you will be requested to show it, either a paper copy or on mobile devices. Make sure you have it with you!
- Please arrive at the meeting point perfectly on time in order not to miss the start of the tour: as a courtesy to all participants, it is in fact not possible to delay the departure of the boat.
- At the meeting point you will find the tour leader waiting for you and holding a sign saying 'Spritz at Sunset - Boat Excursion’ who will check the vouchers of all participants and take you aboard the boat.
- Unfortunately you cannot be refunded (neither totally nor partially) if you don’t show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on the voucher or if you leave before the end of the tour.Therefore we advise you to locate in advance the meeting point and how to get there in order to avoid being late or any inconveniences that would prevent you from being on time, especially in case of public transport strikes, great events or bad weather. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at our emergency contacts indicated on the voucher you will get at the end of the reservation.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Treat yourself to a unique spritz on sunset in Venice: on board a double-decker boat you will admire the splendor of St Mark’s Square, Venice, at sunset time. An unmissable panoramic tour in St Mark’s Bay that will let you see the city from a new perspective and under a completely different light, whilst sipping a spritz in Venezia and feeling totally relaxed!
The meeting point is set in Riva degli Schiavoni at pier 2B, located in front of Palazzo Cornoldi, where a helpful staff will welcome you and check your vouchers.
Ready? Let’s go! Once on board the panoramic boat, you will start the excursion in Venice on sunset, a unique experience that will make you fall in love even more with this beautiful city!
Sailing the lagoon of Venice, you will see the city under a different light and when the sun begins to set, the outlines of the city, the gardens, palaces and islands that you will see on the horizon, will appear completely different. And do not forget that on board, during the excursion, you will enjoy a traditional Venetian aperitif (or non-alcoholic drink) accompanied by snacks.
Are you wondering what you will see during our Venice sunset tour? Here’s the answer:
- Immediately after starting the navigation, you will admire famous ST MARK’S SQUARE with its Bell Tower, the Basilica and the Doge’s Palace. It is precisely thanks to its splendid monuments and the beauty of its spaces that this square is also known as ' Europe’s living room'. On board the boat you will also admire PUNTA DELLA DOGANA and the dome of Basilica della Madonna della Salute soaring over it.
- After leaving St Mark’s Bay behind you, you will travel past the ISLAND OF SAN GIORGIO MAGGIORE, characterized by its grandiose monumental complex designed by Palladio. Continuing the navigation and enjoying the evening horizon as the sun sets and feeling fully relaxed, you will then see the ISLAND OF SAN SERVOLO in the distance with its ancient Benedictine convent, once the location of Venice mental asylum, today a world’s famous cultural center.
- The cruise will continue along VENICE LIDO, famous for its beaches but above all for hosting the famous Film Festival every year and, navigating the channel that divides the small VIGNOLE green island from Certosa Island, you will reach MURANO, known all over the world for the traditional art of glassblowing.
- In the last part of the spritz tour in Venice at sunset, you will coast SANT'ELENA ISLAND with its large pine grove and the BIENNALE Public Gardens and arrive at the point of disembarkation (the same as the departure).
A relaxing tour in the calm waters of the lagoon with aperitif on board and fabulous views made even more evocative by the colors of the sunset in Venice lagoon – which you will not resist capturing with your camera... Go and book now! We are waiting for you!