Saint Valentine Galleon Dinner Cruise
Why choose this experience?
|1||To celebrate St. Valentine’s Day immersed in the refined atmosphere of the Venetian galleon|
|2||Because you will spend a romantic evening in the lagoon whilst admiring the light spectacle that is reflected on the water|
|3||To enjoy a delicious dinner prepared with fresh and seasonal ingredients|
This tour has been already booked by 24 people
14 February 2023Departure point:
Venice Pier, in front of the Naval Museum
- Carefully choose in which area to book your table. The main deck has a panoramic view; stern and bow seating is inside the boat. The view is limited to small windows at the stern, while the bow is the most private area of the boat from where you cannot see the outside, as it has two small portholes at the top. The tables at the bow and at the stern have 4 seats so separate couples could be accommodated at the same table (the tables are large enough to allow each couple to have their own privacy).
- The menu is mainly based on fish and varies according to the season. If you prefer a meat or vegetarian choice, or you have a food allergy or intolerance, you can specify this in your reservation: the chef will prepare the menu that best suits your needs. The boat is wheelchair accessible.
- Once your booking is confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the meeting point, either printed on paper or on your smartphone.
- Locate in advance the meeting point to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher!
- On request, it is also possible to arrange embarkation/disembarkation from Punta Sabbioni.
- Some menu choices are subject to availability.
- Wines or beers can be purchased directly at the restaurant.
- The booking confirmation is subject to the availability of the venue. Departure is guaranteed with minimum 8 participants.
- The navigation route may be subject to change in case of adverse local conditions or other factors at the discretion of the Captain.
- The tour will also take place in case of bad weather.
- Boarding times must be adhered to and the organization reserves the right to cancel the reservation if customers arrive at the departure point later than the specified time.
- This is a shared tour, so the participation of other people who have booked it is to be expected.
- The timetable may be subject to changes according to the laws of the Italian Government currently in force. In case of changes, you will be informed. If there are time restrictions/curfews and similar the Galleon will make the necessary adjustments accordingly.
- Free cancellation, or change of date, up to 72 hours prior to the time of the dinner.
- No refund with cancellations made within 72 hours prior to the time of the dinner.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Tuesday 14 2023 celebrate St. Valentine’s Day on board the Venetian Galleon!
With this fascinating tour you can experience an unforgettable St. Valentine’s Day navigating between Venice and its enchanting lagoon and savour a delicious dinner surrounded by the fascinating atmosphere of a traditional Venetian Galleon.
Enjoy an excellent dinner, eating by candlelight and served by discreet and professional staff, surrounded by an intimate and refined atmosphere… And celebrate a magic St. Valentine’s Day with your loved one!
These typical boats recaptures the style of a typical galleon that was used during the Venice Republic between 1600 and 1800 and offers its hosts various types of events, from a simple boat excursion around the Venice lagoon, business meetings or private parties. The boat also has catering facilities, bar and restaurant, including technical equipment which allows for multi-purpose usage and access for people who have mobility impairments.
The pick up point for the tour departure is located in front of Venice Naval Museum; after boarding the crew will accompany you to your reserved table, a choice between the main bridge, stern or bow, and serve you an appetising welcoming cocktail.
The boat excursion starts sailing towards the north of the Venice lagoon: Le Vignole, Sant'Erasmo, San Francesco of the Desert, Burano, Torcello, Mazzorbo and Murano, the most beautiful islands of Venice Lagoon.
During navigation, you will enjoy the delectable evening dinner on board, based on local fish but if you want a different menu, meat or vegetarian, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Returning towards Venice we will cruise past the Arsenal and the small island of Santa Maria delle Grazie and San Giorgio, and head towards the Canal della Giudecca and conclude the tour with a spectacular view of St Mark's basin and its prestigious and historic palaces.
Disembarkation is planned at the same landing place in front of the Naval Museum.
Experience an excursion on a unique boat and get to know the real charm of Venice from the sea… What better way could there be to celebrate your Valentine’s Day? A typical Venetian Galleon will transport you into an atmosphere of the past, pampered by a top class service and lulled by the gentle waves!
In the cooler months the galleon has a transparent cover, which provides insulation, and a heating system which guarantees an internal temperature of around 23°C.
The seats on the stern and on the bow area are located inside the galleon: on the stern you can admire Venice and its lagoon only from small windows, the bow is the most enclosed area of the boat from which you cannot see outside, since the two small portholes are located in its uppermost part. Moreover, please be advised that the tables on the stern and on the bow area can accomodate 4 people and therefore some couples might be seated on the same table (the table size allows privacy to couple even if they are seated together)..
Book your romantic evening with your sweetheart on the Venetian Galleon for an unforgettable Valentine's Day!
Private gondola ride by night - 40 minutes
up to 5 people
Proposing on a gondola in Venice: 1-hour private tour for special occasions