The Love Night: dinner on Valentine’s Day at the Hotel Carlton on the Grand Canal
Duration: approx. 4 hours Location: Venice
This tour was already booked by 8 people
Why choose this experience?
|1||Spend an unforgettable Valentine's Day in Venice in one of the most elegant hotels in the city|
|2||Enjoy an elegant dinner especially created for the occasion in a refined setting|
|3||Surprise the person you love with a candlelit evening accompanied by live background romantic music|
Are you looking for the perfect location to spend Valentine's day? Then you in the right place! Venice, a unique and often magical city, perfectly lends itself to this celebration: Thursday, 14 February, the Hotel Carlton is waiting for you in its 'La Cupola' Restaurant to celebrate lovers’ day: indulge the luxury of a dinner in an intimate and elegant restaurant, with soft lighting, live music and a refined cuisine.
Let's face it, Valentine is an event that, at first sight, is open to debate: some cannot wait to celebrate with their loved one, others see it as purely commercial and lacking originality. As the day approaches, however, we cannot resist the temptation to organize something special and surprising for our partners... and we are here to offer you a truly unique opportunity!
The Hotel Carlton - located in the historic center of Venice and directly overlooking the famous Grand Canal - is pleased to present 'The Love Night': the soft light of the candles and the intimate sound of the grand piano will create the right atmosphere for a romantic and unforgettable Valentine's dinner!
The expert chef Alfonso Cicerale has prepared, for the occasion, a delicious and refined menu:
- First there will be tantalizing welcome snacks with battered vegetables in lemon sauce
- As a starter, a delicate pumpkin-based tart will be served accompanied by the pleasantly acidic taste of goat's cheese and the strong flavor of taleggio. All enhanced by the scent of black truffle
- There will then be a truly original first course: shrimp ravioli and scallops on broad bean and mint cream, served with small seasonal vegetables. Before moving on to main courses, you can enjoy a fresh sorbet with passion fruit
- The main course is a delicacy with an intense and fragrant flavor, specially prepared for this event: pork cheeks - a decidedly unpopular meat cut - with balsamic vinegar on mashed potatoes and celeriac. A meat so tender it will melt in your mouth ... seeing is believing!
- Last but not least, the dessert: a delicious berry soup with meringue ice cream cake accompanied by the classic baci di dama (hazelnut cookies).
A delight for the eyes and palate, a triumph of flavors without forgetting the most important ingredient: love!
Soft colors, Venetian stuccoes and Murano glass appliques: let yourself be enchanted by the refined elegance of the Restaurant 'La Cupola' – Hotel Carlton on the Grand Canal!
'The Love Night' awaits you on Thursday 14 February from 19.30... for the most romantic Valentine's Day ever!
Thursday 14 February 2019Departure point:
Venice, Monaco & Grand Canal Hotel, St Marks 1332 - Calle Vallaresso
There are no explanations.
€65.00 per person
approx. 4 hours
There will be no refund in case of NO-SHOW (if you do not show up at the start).
To take part in the tour, you must present a copy of the voucher (on paper or digital device).
Bookings can be made up to 12 working hours before the service.
Dress code: smart elegant.
CANCELLATION POLICIES: a refund will be issued for cancellations received by 20 February 2019. After this deadline, the amount paid will no longer be refundable.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure that may prevent the tour already purchased to run regularly (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures, serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute), the tour might be cancelled. The customer will be notified of this as soon as possible and will be asked to choose between postponing the tour on the first date available or receiving a prompt refund of the price paid for the tour, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
- € 0.00