'The Official Dinner Show & Ball': Carnival Party at Venice Casino
Why choose this experience?
|1||Become the protagonist of the Venice Carnival and take part in an exclusive event with talented international performers|
|2||A stunningly beautiful location, a splendid Renaissance palace directly overlooking the Grand Canal|
|3||To take part in the official Venice Carnival Party and enjoy an excellent dinner accompanied by a selection of Italian wines|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 4 people
19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28 February and 1 March 2022Departure point:
Ca' Vendramin Calergi, Venice Casino - Cannaregio 2040
- It is mandatory to have green pass for Covid 19/COVID Certificate and to wear a N95 or FFP2 face mask.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the meeting point, either printed or on your smartphone.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- Under 18s are barred from the event.
- Dress code: mask and costume.
- When buying a ticket for this event, you will also receive a discounted price to rent a costume. Request your coupon and present it at one of the specified Ateliers where you can choose the dress that's right for you!
- After dinner you will be served two drink cards for 2 standard cocktail drinks; any other drinks will be paid for directly at the bar.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Are you ready to celebrate the Carnival of Venice in an exclusive location directly overlooking the Grand Canal? The Official Dinner Show and Ball 2022 awaits you on 19, 20, 25, 26, 23, 27, 28 February and 1 March, with eight not-to-be missed soirées at Cà Vendramin Calergi, a historic Renaissance-style palace, also known for currently housing Venice’s Casino.
Take part in the Carnival Ball at Cà Vendramin Calergi and experience a magical, joyful and sophisticated atmosphere, where every detail has been taken care of: an unforgettable experience rather than just a dinner, during which you will relish the pleasures of food and partying.
Artistic performances by an amazing cast of international musicians, actors and dancers will accompany you throughout the soirée, plunging you into a crazy and magical world... plus the participants’ dress code – Venetian costume - will make the Venetian Casino Carnival Party even more fascinating and charming.
In case you don’t have a costume, there is no reason to be worried: with the event ticket you will receive a discount on the cost of renting one. Just request a coupon and present it at one of the two specified Ateliers where you can choose the costume that's right for you!
But let's have a look at the program of The Official Dinner Show and Ball in Venice: from 20.30 to 21.00 you will be welcomed on the main floor, where you will be served a welcome cocktail and watch the initial shows. After this, a seated dinner will be served in the halls of the palace with five fish-based courses - entrée, two first courses, a second course and dessert - accompanied by a selection of excellent Italian wines. If you prefer a meat, vegetarian or vegan menu, drop us an email with your choice.
The evening will continue in the central hall with a rich buffet consisting of desserts, coffee and digestifs and amazing artistic performances: magic, music, dancing, improvisation... get ready to feel awestruck!
At 00.30 everyone will hit the dance floor with live music, an all-genre DJ mix and cocktail bar... and remember that the first two drinks are included in the ticket price!
So, are you ready to celebrate Venice Carnival in style? 'The Official Dinner Show at Casino di Venezia' awaits you! An excellent menu, incredible performances by international artists and the charm of Palazzo Cà Vendramin Calergi overlooking the Grand Canal, are the perfect mix for a unique event, where you will feel out of time and space. And if you enjoy gaming, you can end the evening and try your luck in the Salotto dei Giochi Classici (gambling room)!
Book your Official Dinner Show tickets and get ready to enjoy a magical night full of charm and joy!