‘The Legend of Casanova’: Party & Dinner at the Hotel Saturnia in Venice
Why choose this experience?
|1||Take part in an exclusive Carnival party in one of the most famous hotels in Venice.|
|2||Spend an unforgettable evening filled with fun, mystery and magic.|
|3||Enjoy an excellent dinner in an elegant and refined atmosphere.|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 4 people
Saturday 11 February 2023Departure point:
Hotel Saturnia – Calle Larga XXII Marzo, 2398
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the meeting point, either printed or on your smartphone.
- When booking, please inform us of any allergies, food intolerances or if you prefer a meat, vegetarian or gluten-free menu by filling out the form at this link.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- Dress Code: Carnival costume or elegant attire with mask.
Once the reservation has been confirmed, there will be no refunds in case of cancellation by the client. In case of cancellation of the fireworks due to the COVID-19 emergency the event is guaranteed to take place. The event will be canceled and refunded only if the party is prohibited by the measures to avoid the spread of COVID-19. The event may have variations in the program in case preventative measures for COVID-19 are introduced.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
'Casanova lives only to love and his insatiable desire for love will lead him to a tragic end...'
Saturday 11 February 2023, the Hotel Saturnia invites you into its splendid halls: put on a historical costume or an evening dress and get ready to be transported into Giacomo Casanova's scandalous world!
As this is a wonderful location, it is worth spending a few words on it. A few steps from St Mark’s Square, in the prestigious Calle Larga XXII Marzo, the Hotel Saturnia is hosts in a historic palace built in the early twentieth century. The attention to detail and the typically Venetian style furnishings, give the rooms an atmosphere of yesteryear, elegant and classy.
But let's get back on track and hear how the ‘The Legend of Casanova’ will unfold:
- At 18.30 you will be welcomed at the reception for check-in and, afterwards, you will be accompanied to the Piano Nobile.
- At 19.00 we will start with a welcome cocktail: aperitif, music, waltz lessons and entertainment, will start to warm up the atmosphere to accompany the guests towards an unforgettable experience!
- At 20.00, in the elegant restaurant of the hotel, a three-course dinner will be served. In between the courses you will watch performances by international artists: dancers, singers and jugglers will entice guests to lead them on tiptoes into their fantastic world.
- After this, dessert will be served around 11.00 pm: a buffet of typical carnival cakes, tiramisu and fresh fruit awaits you. The evening will end around 1.00.
MENU ‘THE LEGEND OF CASANOVA’ AT HOTEL SATURNIA 2023
Welcome cocktail in the main hall with prosecco, classic spritz, Bellini and free-alcohol fruit drinks, all accompanied by tray service of classic Venetian cicchetti (finger food).
Seared tuna with black sesame on golden onion cream and scampi in kataifi paste
Risotto with lime saffron and raw red prawns from Mazzara del Vallo
Sea bass turban with mashed potatoes and green zucchini cream
Buffet of typical carnival sweets, tiramisu and fresh fruit
Wine, bottled water and coffee
Would you like a different menu? At the time of booking you can request a meat, gluten-free or vegan menu by filling out the request form: the chef will prepare the best dishes for you!
Celebrate with us the Venice Carnival of 2023: we will wait for you on Saturday 11 February at the Hotel Saturnia to spend an unforgettable evening of magic and fun!