Food and wine private tour of the Prosecco Wine Road and Bassano del Grappa from Venice
Duration: approx. 11 hours
This tour was already booked by 9 people
- € 348.00
Why choose this experience?
|1||To spend a day discovering the finest Venetian gastronomy products in different places reached by a private vehicle and chauffeur|
|2||To admire the beautiful Prosecco area and have lunch in a famous farmhouse restaurant, with typical Venetian gastronomy products|
|3||To visit Bassano del Grappa and learn about the ancient secrets of grappa distillation by visiting the prestigious Poli distillery and the Grappa Museum|
A unique Bassano del Grappa tour and the Prosecco area Italy to visit some of the most famous areas of the Venetian wine tradition and enjoy the luxury of one of the best food and wine trips in Italy. The many places planned by the Prosecco Tour Italy and Bassano del Grappa Italy can be easily reached by a private vehicle and chauffeur - at your disposal for the entire duration of the excursion. During the Prosecco Wine Tour all you have to do is relax and enjoy the various shades of one of the most beautiful Italian regions.
The road of Prosecco and wines from the Conegliano and Valdobbiadene hills
A descendent of the first wine route in Italy, the new Prosecco Road Tour in Conegliano - Valdobbiadene combines traits of the original roads with thematic routes that enhance the quality of the landscape and historical-cultural Prosecco area.
The Prosecco Tour in Veneto meets the needs of the modern wine tourist who, in addition to the best food and wine tours of Italy in Conegliano and Valdobbiadene wine tasting, wants to explore the environmental and cultural components that make up the traditions of the area: Prosecco di Valdobbiadene wine tasting and Conegliano. A Prosecco wine tour which takes you along uninterrupted vineyards and small parish churches from medieval times to savour the delicacies and scents of the famous Prosecco road tour in Veneto.
In this first part of the Prosecco winery tours you will visit two prestigious wineries:
- The azienda Vigneto Vecio, located in the heart of the Prosecco Road, in Santo Stefano di Valdobbiadene. The winery produces Prosecco with their own grapes: tranquillo Campet, Valdobbiadene DOCG Spumante Extra Dry and the traditional vin frizzante col fondo which complements one of the typical local starters.
- Agriturismo Vedova, rustic yet refined and stylishly decorated, providing the perfect location for your lunch break in Valdobbiadene, where you can taste the local cuisine specialties - such as sliced meats, risotto with Prosecco, meat skewers and seasonal vegetables - combined with fine quality wine produced by the Vedova wineries.
What to do in Bassano del Grappa
An enchanting medieval town on the River Brenta, Bassano takes its name from the nearby Monte Grappa. A short tour in Bassano del Grappa will lead you through the old characteristic streets of the centre, where you can appreciate the craft traditions of Bassano, like ceramics and jewellery masterpieces, the Alpini Bridge and the Grappa Museum.
A tour in Bassano del Grappa must include a grappa distillery tour as grappais one of the most famous products of Veneto. Followed by Asparagus and olives which complement the refined gastronomy offerings of Bassano del Grappa.
Prior to visiting the historic centre of Bassano del Grappa our grappa tour will give you the opportunity to visit the prestigious distillery owned by the Poli family, which produces some of the best Italian grappa since 1898. Upon reservation, you can also visit the 'Poli Grappa Museum', located in the centre of Bassano, which has a long history of Grappa and distillation following a picturesque route through the Palazzo delle Teste.
Things to do in Bassano, Italy: Valdobbiadene wine tour- Conegliano and Bassano del Grappa
- 9.00am: departure from Piazzale Roma with private vehicle and driver;
- 10.30am: visit of the Vigneto Vecio winery;
- 11.15am: transfer to the winery of Agriturismo Vedova, visit, wine tasting and lunch;
- 2.30pm: transfer to Bassano del Grappa and visit of the distillery of the Poli family; the visit will last about 1 hour 30 minutes with:
- introduction to the history of the family;
- visit the stills of the distillery, the bottling room and aging cellar;
- grappa tasting;
- visit to the shop selling their products.
- 5.00pm: Free time to visit Bassano del Grappa. On request you can book a visit to the 'Poli Grappa Museum'; the visit will last about 30minutes with:
- short video presentation;
- visit to the museum;
- Grappa tasting;
- visit to the shop selling their products
- 6.30pm: return to Piazzale Roma. (Estimated Arrival: 8pm)
An extraordinary food and wine trip in Italy ... between Valdobbiadene and Conegliano and Bassano del Grappa Italy, which will give you unforgettable emotions and flavours!
all year.Departure point:
Piazzale Roma - Venice.
From Monday to Friday
Saturday and Sunday on request.
Starting from €348.00 per person
approx. 11 hours
Before booking, please be advised that it is compulsory to print a paper copy of the voucher issued at the end of the online reservation and bring it with you the day of the tour.
No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a NO SHOW (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher).
For organizational reasons, the itinerary may be modified or changed without notice. In any case, the visits and excursions mentioned in the program are guaranteed.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure that may prevent the tour already purchased to run regularly (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures, serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute), the tour might be cancelled.The customer will be notified of this as soon as possible and will be asked to choose between postponing the tour on the first date available or get a prompt refund of the price paid for the tour.
Departure point map
- Select language
- Choose a date
- Input data
Please make a new search!
One-day Private Excursion to Cortina and the Dolomites from Venice
Duration: approx. 8 hours
Location: Cortina D'ampezzo
- € 602.50
Private excursion from Venice: art and flavours in Verona and Valpolicella
Duration: approx. 8 hours
- € 573.00
Venetian Savors: Traditional Venice Happy Hour Tour
Duration: approx. 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Per person
- € 50.00
- per service