Tiepolo Ball at Palazzo Pisani Moretta
Why choose this experience?
|1||To participate in the Tiepolo Ball, one of the most exclusive events of the Carnival of Venice 2022, now in its 24th edition|
|2||Because you can spend an evening with dancing, music and entertainment at the Palazzo Pisani Moretta, a splendid example of a 15th/16th century Venetian residence|
|3||To feel like a rich aristocrat of Venice and enjoy without limits the anonymity guaranteed by masks and costumes|
This tour has been already booked by 31 people
Thursday 24 February 2022Departure point:
Venice, Palazzo Pisani Moretta, San Polo 2766
(Water entrance on the Grand Canal; from the street the entrance is in Calle Corner).
- It is mandatory to have green pass for Covid 19/COVID Certificate.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the meeting point, either printed or on your smartphone.
- When booking, please inform us of any allergies, food intolerances or if you prefer a meat or vegetarian menu by filling in the form in this link.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- Dress code: historical costume (costumes must be the traditional Venetian costumes from the 1600s-1800s). If you wish to hire masks and Venetian costumes, the Atelier Tiepolo in Venice offers special rates to participants.
- In case of cancellation of the Venice Carnival or in case the event could not take place due to any restrictions/government provisions related to COVID-19, the organizer agrees to issue a voucher of equal value to the amount paid to be used in the Venice Carnival in Costume® 2023 or 2024.
Cancellations received after January 15, 2022 will be awarded a voucher of equal value, redeemable for carnival events in 2023.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Palazzo Pisani in Venice is proud to host the 24th edition of the Ballo Tiepolo. Venice Carnival is waiting for you with masks, mystery and seduction! Scheduled for Thursday 24 February 2022 (Shrove Thursday), the Tiepolo Grand Carnival Ball is one of the most anticipated events of the Carnival of Venice.
The fame of prestige and kingship of the Tiepolo Ball is largely due to the wonderful setting in which it takes place: Palazzo Pisani Moretta, Venice, is a valuable example of a noble Venetian home of the XV/XVI century in late Gothic style. The Palazzo Pisani Moretta Venezia building boasts inside masterpieces by great artists such as Jacopo Guarana (in the main hall), Giambattista Tiepolo (in the Tiepolo room ), Pietro Longhi (in the Longhi room) and Gaspare Diziani. The Tiepolo Ball owes its name to the extraordinary frescoes that adorn the ceilings of the building…
Today Palazzetto Pisani Venezia is considered one of the most exclusive locations of Venice: festivals and events can count on the elegant and refined environment that remains from all the glory and splendour of the golden period of the Venice Republic. Even the location of the Palazzo Pisani Moretta overlooking the Grand Canal offers highly suggestive views.
The Tiepolo Ball Venice 2022 will help you experience a carnival dream, you will be transported back in time to a refined Venice of the 18th century, to personify the proud Venetian aristocrats in their play…Vintage dresses, traditional dances, music and great food: the Ballo Tiepolo - Venice Carnival 2019 promises to be an event not to be missed!
The major event of the Venetian Carnival since 1998: the Tiepolo Ball, Pisani Moretta Palace, includes dinner, entertainment and live music.
Starting at 8.00 pm, performers, singers and dancers will entertain you during the cocktail reception to be held on the ground floor, and during the fish dinner served in the elegant halls of the main floor in the tradition of the past.
If you would like a meat or vegetarian menu, please contact us specifying your preference.
During dinner, the beautiful central hall of the Venice Palazzo Pisani Moretta building will be transformed into a 18th century ballroom: a classical orchestra and expert dance teachers will guide you in the traditional dance of the 18th century, such as minuets, waltzes and contraddanze.
A fairytale setting and hundreds of candles will surround the event, recreating the atmosphere of the celebrations of the past.
After dinner, the Ballo Tiepolo Venezia will continue on the ground floor with a buffet of desserts and prosecco; a second music ensemble and expert dance masters will entertain you until late night!
Precious jewellery, extravagant hairstyles and clothes made from hand-embroidered fabrics and embellished with stones, feathers and pearls... The Tiepolo Ball 2022 on Shrove Thursday in Venice is an opportunity to show off exclusive costumes and be seen in a new light ... Who will be concealed behind the masks and elegant Venetian clothes? It is said that the Tiepolo Ball is the event par excellence of the Carnival of Venice, much appreciated by lovers of tradition and by Italian, German and French families of high status…
Palazzo Pisani Moretta, Tiepolo Ball: Venice will open the doors of its glittering past to allow you to relive the magic, in one evening that should not be missed!
Please note that to participate in the Tiepolo Ball at Palazzo Pisani Moretta a historical costume and mask are required. If you wish to hire masks and Venetian costumes, the Atelier Tiepolo in Venice offers special rates to participants of: the Tiepolo Ball, Dancing Chocolate at Splendid Venice Hotel and Minuetto Al Ridotto at Monaco & Gran Canal Hotel.