Venetian Savors: Traditional Venice Happy Hour Tour
Why choose this experience?
|1||To spend an unusual evening discovering the most traditional flavours of Venice|
|2||Because you can taste excellent wines accompanied by the famous 'cicchetti', the tasty snacks that accompany the aperitif in Venice|
|3||To experience the rustic and characteristic atmosphere of 'bacari', charming bars that can only be found in the historic centre of Venice|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 537 people
From 1 April to 2 November 2022Departure point:
TURIVE kiosk, located on Calle larga de l'Ascension, near the St. Mark's Post Office, behind Correr Museum
- COVID-19: to participate in the tour you are required to wear a face mask. Please don't forget it!
- Before booking, please be advised that it is compulsory to print a paper copy of the voucher issued at the end of the online reservation and bring it with you the day of the tour.
- *any food and drinks have to be paid on site.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time. At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- Unfortunately you cannot be refunded (neither totally nor partially) if you don’t show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on the voucher or if you leave before the end of the tour.Therefore we advise you to locate in advance the meeting point and how to get there in order to avoid being late or any inconveniences that would prevent you from being on time, especially in case of public transport strikes, great events or bad weather. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at our emergency contacts indicated on the voucher you will get at the end of the reservation.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Thanks to this unusual wine tour in Venice of the bacari Venezia you will have the opportunity to take part in a typical aperitif in Venice, in the lively and more traditional and characteristic Venice osterie.
During this unusual tour in Venice you can immerse yourself in the rustic and genuine atmosphere that characterizes the wine bars and osterie of Venice - called bacari - and feel like a true Venetian during the happy hour in Venice.
Present in several Italian cities by the end of the 19th century, the aperitif has become a real ritual which spread throughout Italy with different traditions from region to region. The typical Venetian aperitif in the bacari Venice can last a few hours. Practiced both during the week and at weekends, happy hour in Venice, Italy is a time for socializing and relaxation. Sipping an aperitif or fine local wine, accompanied by the typical cicchetti - tasty snacks - the inhabitants of Venice and of the nearby mainland meet before dinner.
The traditional osterie of Venice, bacaro Venezia, are generally small rooms and simply furnished and offer an intimate and very special atmosphere combined with the tantalizing aromas of the Venetian cuisine. In addition to the more traditional bacaro Venice, Italy, the numerous bars to enjoy a bacaro happy hour in the historical centre also include modern bacari, where contemporary design elements bind to the atmosphere of the past of Venice.
The food and wine tour in Venice starts at Campo San Bartolomeo, near the Rialto Bridge. Our bacaro tour in Venice will take you into the heart of the historic centre of Venice in three taverns where you can relax sipping local wines and savour tasty traditional Venetian finger food.
A wine tasting tour in Venice, Italy enjoying famous wines and delicious cicchetti: the barcaro tour Venezia will reveal one of the most lively and entertaining traditions of Venetian culture.
In each of the bacaro in Venice you'll be visiting on this food and wine tour Venice you can enjoy a glass of wine and cicchetti. Similar to Spanish tapas, cicchetti appetizers are a typical characteristic of Venice during happy hour, a true speciality Venetian cuisine and a wine tasting tour in Venice that cannot be missed during your stay... Small croutons, meat cooked on a spit, savoury pastries and typical dishes, hot or cold, fried or not: cicchetti are the perfect ingredient to make your bacaro happy hour drink the best in Venice!
Reviews for Venetian Savors: Traditional Venice Happy Hour Tour
Booking No. 1425289
Reviewed on 25 May `14
This tour gave us the opportunity to experience the happy hour in Venise. We could taste local wine/food and also learn about the local customs and habit of the Venetians. It was very relaxing after two long days visiting the city.