Venice Carnival Party Cruise
Why choose this experience?
|1||To take part in an original carnival boat cruise, on board of a typical Venetian galleon|
|2||Because you can enjoy the incomparable scenery that Venice and its lagoon gives at night, amongst lights and reflexions on the water|
|3||To enjoy the specialties prepared by the chef on a buffet dinner and the entertainment on board with live music|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 680 people
Friday 18, Saturday 19, Wednesday 23, Friday 25, Saturday 26 and Monday 28 February 2022Departure point:
Venice Pier, in front of the Naval Museum
- It is mandatory to have green pass for Covid 19/COVID Certificate to embark.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the boarding point, either printed or on your smartphone.
- During the buffet dinner there will be a few tables and seats (both of them cannot be reserved) in the bow and stern areas freely usable by guests.
- The embarkation time must be observed as the event is itinerant and it will not be possible to embark after that time. Please be punctual in order to avoid any misunderstandings or problems for the management and so as not to affect the success of the event.
- Please indicate any allergies or intolerances at the time of your booking, in order to arrange a menu suitable to your needs.
- Spirits will be paid for directly on board.
- The navigation route is subject to change in case of unusual environmental situations or other events that are beyond the Captain’s control.
- The tour will continue even in bad weather (the vessel is covered and equipped with heating system).
- The boat is also accessible to disabled people.
- Wearing a mask is appreciated.
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- In case of cancellation of the event by the company due to technical reasons like breakdowns, or the conditions of the weather or sea, the closing of harbour due to order of the competent authority and/or due to force majeure beyond the control of the Captain or the management (with the exclusion of client’s reasons), the company will offer the opportunity to book in the future or will refund the money.
- If it will not be possible to leave the dock to start the sailing or to continue the sailing, after the boarding of the guests and/or after the beginning of the event/dinner, due to technical reasons like breakdowns, the conditions of the weather or sea, the closing of harbour due to order of the competent authority and/or due to force majeure beyond the control of the Captain or the management, no money will be refunded.
- Free cancellation or possibility to change date up to 72 hours before the event.
- No money will be refunded for cancellations in the 72 hours before the event.
- Non-participation in the event due to the late arrival of a client will not result in money being refunded.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Participate in an original Carnival Party onboard a Venetian Galleon boat! Masks, music and a buffet dinner for an unforgettable evening!
Venice is famous for its carnival throughout the world. During the time dedicated to the celebrations, which usually lasts about three weeks a year, sumptuous balls and famous events bring the city back in time to that period when Venice reached the height of its splendour and its elegance was the envy of Europe. In addition to the Carnival parties and masked balls in Venetian palaces and historic hotels in the old town, the original proposals on the boat galleon also offers seven not-to-be-missed evenings to celebrate the 2022 Venice Carnival in a really original way!
You will be able to climb aboard a traditional Venetian galleon and experience the craziest time of the year in the charming atmosphere of a boat from another time… Take note of the appointments and hurry up to book online!
- Friday 18, and 25 February
- Saturday 19, and 26 February
- Wednesday 23 February
- Monday 28 February
Built following the unique shape of the ancient galleons of the Venice Republic launched between the 16th and 19th centuries, the Venetian galleon now offers an original venue for special events and occasions. Comfort and modern amenities are combined with the history of the vessel to offer guests an experience of great charm, cruising to discover Venice and its beautiful lagoon.
The attention to detail distinguishes the organization of each event, from the creation of the menu to the decorations and the entertainment proposals.
Once on board, you can drink with the crew before sailing to discover the Venetian lagoon: the galleon will sail north along the famous islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello; a highly enthralling panorama will be the backdrop to the dinner prepared by the chef on board the galleon.
Dinner is buffet with standing service. Guests may choose the seat of their choice (non reservable) on the bow or stern.
After dinner the galleon will sail to Venice to allow you to admire St Mark’s Square immersed in the incomparable magic of the Venetian carnival.
On board, expect party poppers, live music and lots of fun up to the landing, around midnight.
PROGRAM & MENU AT THE VENETIAN GALLEON - CARNIVAL BOAT CELEBRATIONS 2022
Wearing a mask is appreciated.
- 8.00 pm: boarding guests at the Naval Museum of Venice, a few steps from the bus stop ACTV 'Arsenale'; welcome drink
- 8.30 pm approx.: start buffet dinner while sailing to the islands of Murano, Burano, Torcello
- 10.30 pm approx.: after dinner the evening continues with a toast in front of the wonderful St Mark’s Square
- Midnight approximately: guests landing in Venice (at the same port of departure, near the Naval Museum)
Chips, savoury snacks, puff pastry pizza bites
Puff pastry tarts
Italian panzerotti filled with tomato and cheese
Fried olives all’ascolana (filled with meat sauce)
Lasagna with meat sauce
Assorted slices of pizza
Selection of sliced salami and cheeses (Parma ham, cured raw beef, 'sopressa' - typical Venetian salami, roasted pig, typical cheeses)
Fresh fruit of the season
Carnival Cake delicacies
The buffet will be accompanied by a selection of wines from the cellar 'Podere dei Nidran' (Cabernet Sauvignon IGT, Chardonnay IGT, Prosecco DOC extra dry). The galley will be open for the entire evening with free drinks service (only water, coke, lemonade, beer, spirits are not included in the free drink service and must be paid for directly on board).
Please note that the buffet dinner is not seated, there are tables in the bow and stern of the galleon, but they cannot be reserved and are available for general use by guests on board.
Buffet dinner, music and the incomparable magic of Venice and its lagoon views from the water. Book now one of the most original festivals of Carnival 2022. The Venetian Galleon awaits you!
Reviews for Venice Carnival Party Cruise
Booking No. 203786
Reviewed on 08 Mar `20
'Galeone a Venezia... Sopra ogni aspettativa'
È stata una esperienza bellissima dove abbiamo conosciito anche delle persone fantastiche che ci hanno accompagnato per la serata in piacevoli conversazioni e danze. Lo staff è stato molto gentile e professionale.... Lo consiglierei davvero
Location giovane e suggestiva. Cena ricca e musica fantastica in uno scenario unico come quello di Venezia
Booking No. 203030
Reviewed on 07 Mar `20
We had a really fun time at the Carnival Party Cruise. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Food & drinks were plenty! And the dancing music really kept everybody on the dance floor! Would definitely recommended. And we would attend the Party Cruise again in future!
Group of friends
Booking No. 18216039
Reviewed on 19 Mar `19
i have attended this party 2nd time. and both times it was a good experience. the only problem is of space for eating but other than that music, dancing, food, drinks are all very good. both times i atteneded this party with group of friends and it was a very good experience.
music, food , drinks, ambiance
Group of friends
Booking No. 191896
Reviewed on 19 Mar `19
eravamo in 4 amici e l'anno prossimo altri si aggiungeranno. Si è mangiato bene, ballato, la serata è stata molto bella
Booking No. 195913
Reviewed on 19 Mar `19
La cena sul galeone nei giorni del carnevale è un MUST: ben organizzata, romantica e divertente. Si possono conoscere persone da ogni parte del mondo e la cena che si trasforma in discoteca è super!
Extremely original and funny
Da disabile consiglio di contattare l'organizzazione nel caso di esigenze particolari.