Venice Redentore from the First row: Private luxury motorboat with Prosecco and Venetian cicchetti tasting on board
Why choose this experience?
|1||Celebrate the Redentore Festival in a unique way on a luxury motorboat moored in St Mark’s Bay!|
|2||Admire the fireworks from the front row, enjoying the lively and relaxing atmosphere of the party, comfortably seated on a motorboat in the company of your friends and family members!|
|3||You will taste the typical Venetian cicchetti accompanied by a good glass of prosecco to fully immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the party!|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 8 people
Saturday 18 July 2020Departure point:
Rio dell'Arsenale, near the Venice Naval Museum.
- COVID-19: hand sanitizers will be available on board.
- After the confirmation of your booking, you can download a voucher, which will also be sent to you via email. Please remember that you will be requested to show it, either a paper copy or on mobile devices. Make sure you have it with you!
- We advise you to arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the departure time specified.
- At the time of booking, please specify if you suffer from any food allergies and / or intolerances by filling out the form that will open by clicking here.
- Unfortunately you cannot be refunded (neither totally nor partially) if you don’t show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on the voucher or if you leave before the end of the tour. Therefore we advise you to locate in advance the meeting point and how to get there in order to avoid being late or any inconveniences that would prevent you from being on time, especially in case of public transport strikes, great events or bad weather. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at our emergency contacts indicated on the voucher you will get at the end of the reservation.
There will be no refund in the event of cancellation.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Elegant private motorboat, tasting of Venetian chicchetti and Prosecco on board, fireworks display from St Mark’s Basin... What more could you ask for the most magical evening of the year?
On Saturday 18 July 2020, the Bora motorboat is ready to welcome you on board to celebrate a very special Redeemer... On a boat, like real Venetians. However, this is not just any boat but a luxury motorboat where 'comfort' is de rigueur! After climbing on board near the Naval Museum of Venice, the captain will steer the boat to St Mark’s Basin, in the area between Arsenale and Punta della Dogana where boats are allowed to stop: once moored, you will be served tasty Venetian cicchetti accompanied by the best Prosecco ... what better way to start the celebrations?
During the evening you can watch the unstopping flow of boats of all kinds and types that reach St Mark’s Basin in search of the best spots to admire the fireworks in all their splendor... The bubbling atmosphere of this ancient Venetian festival will be all around you, evoking emotions, sounds and traditions.
At about 11.30 pm the show will start: an outburst of lights, colors and reflections able to enchant both those who attend for the first time, and those who take part every year... There must be a reason why these fireworks attract tourists from every part of the world!
Return, near the Naval Museum, is expected to take place at around a quarter to one.
You will enjoy the magic of this centuries old festival feeling fully relaxed: the motorboat also has a toilet, an additional comfort compared to traditional boats, which, although characteristic and fascinating, require some flexibility when it comes to spending many hours on the boat.
The Bora motorboat
An elegant 1964 cabin motorboat built by Italcantieri, it was completely renovated to offer modern comforts and services, such as upholstered armchairs, cabin and private bathroom, fridge and sound system.
Name: Bora 2b
Length: 7.05 m
Width: 2.39 m
Height: 1.05 m
Engine: Mercuiser 190HP
Fuel tank capacity: 100 l
Water tank capacity: 40 l
Passenger capacity: 6
Shower with fresh water: yes
Swimming platform: yes
The indicated price is the total for the entire service and can be divided up to a maximum of 5 participants. It includes rental of the motorboat with driver, fuel, 20 Venetian cicchetti with 2 bottles of Prosecco.
Are you ready to sail towards a night of one thousand and one nights? Our exclusive Redentore 2020 in private motorboat is waiting for you to give you unforgettable emotions!
Redentore at the Baglioni Hotel Luna: candlelit dinner and fireworks from the panoramic terrace