Venice Redentore from the first row: private gondola (from St. Mark's area)
Why choose this experience?
|1||Watch the fireworks of the Redentore Festival from the front row, lulled by the gentle swaying of the gondola|
|2||You will experience one of the most incredible events celebrated in Venice as a real protagonist and have the opportunity to share these magical moments only with the people of your choice|
|3||A convenient starting place, near the historic Hotel Bauer, a 5-minutes walk from splendid St Mark’s Square|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 30 people
Saturday 18 July 2020Departure point:
Stazio Gondole San Moisè - Calle Larga XXII Marzo, near Hotel Bauer (a 5-minute walk from St Mark’s Square).
- After your booking has been confirmed, you can download a voucher, which will then also be sent to you by email. Remember that you will have to present it on site, either printed or on mobile devices. Make sure you have it with you!
- We advise you to arrive on time at the specified starting point: if you arrive late, the duration of the gondola ride may be shorter than scheduled.
- The total price of the service is € 485,00 to be shared between a maximum of 6 people. Consequently, the price per person varies according to the number of participants.
- The tour may be suspended in case of adverse weather conditions. In this case, however, you will still have to reach the meeting point to find out if the tour takes place and/or about alternative ways to use the service.
- No concessions for this tour: under the 'number of adults' entry, please enter the exact number of participants (including children).
- The pictures on this page may not exactly represent the itinerary of the gondola ride.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
If you are wondering where to see the Venice fireworks celebration, you are on the right page!
Our fascinating private gondola Redentore tour will allow you to admire the stunning Venice fireworks display in St Mark’s Bay as protagonists, immersed in the infinite magic of the 2020 Redentore festival celebrations in Venice! Book this experience and get ready to experience a unique Redentore in gondola tour!
If you are in Italy on 18 July and you do not know what to do to celebrate the Redentore Festival in Venice, our ‘Redentore in Venice on a private gondola from the front row’ tour could be the right choice for you: a special place to best enjoy the stunning Redentore fireworks!
Having an entire gondola for yourself will allow you to experience unique moments and to share the evening of the Redentore Festival with a very special person, or to celebrate this festival on a boat – and surely not any boat, rather the boat which is one of Venice’s icons - with friends and family, up to a maximum of 6 people per gondola! During our Redentore gondola ride you will be offered a bottle of Prosecco so you can toast to this unique celebration!
The ancient Redentore Festival celebrations were established to commemorate the end of the terrible plague that decimated the Venetian Republic in the 16th century. It is one of the most anticipated events of the year... Venetians participate with much enthusiasm and thousands of tourists flock from around the world to assist the fireworks Redentore show on Saturday night. Because of the many people who travel to Venice during Redentore, it is not always easy to find a location that allows you to admire the firework display in all their glory.
The best location to fully enjoy its magic is on a boat… and even better if it is one of the most traditional boats of Venice! Thanks to the gondola’s manoeuvrability, it is the ideal way to get as close as possible to the fireworks: moving through the thousands of boats that gather in Venice on the night, the our Redentore gondola tour will take you directly to the front row!
Do not hesitate to book our gondola tour at Redentore: Venice at this time is a sight to see at least once in your life. Lulled by the waves you will be awed by the extraordinary fireworks show and witness the explosion of light in the sky and the reflections of Venice that alights the water with a thousand colours.
Book now our Redentore gondola tour in Venice! Get ready to experience unforgettable moments in the most beautiful city in the world!
Grand Gala of the Redentore Festival- Dinner at the Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal