Walking Tour of Venice and Shared Gondola Ride
Why choose this experience?
|1||Because it combines two different tours in a single itinerary that can be purchased online at a lower price than buying the individual visits|
|2||To admire Venice in the company of an expert guide who will share the history and some anecdotes about the areas that you are going to explore|
|3||To live the unique experience of seeing Venice from the water on a gondola ride and look at the reflections of old bridges and palaces in the Venetian canals|
- € 0.00
This tour has been already booked by 5,572 people
all year, except for 25 December and 1 January.Departure point:
under the Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square.
- COVID-19: to participate in the tour you are required to wear a face mask. Please don't forget it!
- Before booking, please be advised that it is compulsory to print a paper copy of the voucher issued at the end of the online reservation and bring it with you the day of the tour.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time. At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- This is a combo tour inclding 2 single tours: no explanations during the gondola ride; guided tour only during the walk. Between the first and the second tour there is free time.
- The gondola ride might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases you are required to go to the tour departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- A gondola can host up to 6 people, thus if your reservation includes more than 6 people, your group will be divided into smaller groups, or rather you will enjoy different gondolas. Please bear in mind that this is a collective tour, so there might be other people enjoying your same gondola. In this case people belonging to your reservation can be divided into different gondolas.
- Unfortunately you cannot be refunded (neither totally nor partially) if you don’t show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on the voucher or if you leave before the end of the tour.Therefore we advise you to locate in advance the meeting point and how to get there in order to avoid being late or any inconveniences that would prevent you from being on time, especially in case of public transport strikes, great events or bad weather. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at our emergency contacts indicated on the voucher you will get at the end of the reservation.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Please note: this is a combined tour, composed by the two tours Walking tour of Venice and Gondola Ride. Between the first and the second tour there is free time for approximately 30 minutes. Don't miss a unique opportunity to combine two must-do experiences in Venice and save on the final price, as the combo tour is cheaper than the sum of single tour prices.
The first part of the tour will be a fascinating walking tour of Venice Italy to admire the most important and characteristic locations of this unique city.
A walking itinerary between St Mark's Square and Rialto: you will walk in Venice, accompanied by an expert guide and admire some of its most famous buildings.
The tour begins at one of the landmarks of Venice: St Mark's Square. You will discover what is in St Mark's Square, its ancient buildings, famous prestigious monuments and historic cafes.
The tour will continue towards Santa Maria Formosa - where you will be told the story of the beautiful church and of the homonymous square in front of it, along with some curious anecdotes – and Campo Santi Giovanni and Paolo.
The walking tour in Venice will then take you to one of its most charming corners, in which anecdotes and ancient history intertwine until they merge. Venice walks will visit the place where the house of Marco Polo once stood andsee the exterior of the famous Teatro Malibran.
Finally, this poetic Venice walk and tour will take you to the main shopping street: the Mercerie, a fascinating array of narrow streets where valuable goods brought to Venice from distant markets were once sold.
The second part of the tour is a gondola ride to discover the lesser-known areas of one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
A charming gondola ride in Venice to admire the majestic architectural masterpieces overlooking the water: from the Basilica della Salute on the Grand Canal to the intimate and evocative atmosphere of the smaller canals around the La Fenice Theatre in Venice!
During the gondola ride you can admire the famous Basilica della Salute from the outside, a majestic building that stands in the suggestive landscape of St Mark's Basin and the Grand Canal. Built and designed by Baldassare Longhena, a renowned architect and sculptor of the Venetian Republic, the basilica offers different perspective views according to the point from which it is observed.
Leaving the Grand Canal you will be able to delve deeper in the picturesque smaller canals of Venice, where you can admire a not very well known Venice whilst being gently lulled by the calm sway along the typical the canals of Venice.
The gondola ride will take you to the most famous theatre in Venice, La Fenice, to admire its stunning exteriors from the water.
Two fascinating tours with one convenient booking and at a lower price than purchasing the individual itineraries!
You can also make your reservations for the Walking tour of Venice and Gondola Ride separately, by consulting the timetables, prices and availability in the specific sections published on venetoinside.com.
Reviews for Walking Tour of Venice and Shared Gondola Ride
Booking No. 1772403
Reviewed on 19 Jun `17
Service sold by a Distribution Partner of Insidecom srl
'Walking Tour of Venice & Gondola Ride - Venice'
It was a very interresting walking tour that allowed us to discover in a short time some interresting part of Venice. The Gondola ride was very pleasant also.
Afternoon Private Gondola Ride - 30 minutes
up to 6 people
Discover Venice Walking Tour and Shared Gondola Ride