Your own Padova: Private Guided Tour of Padua
Why choose this experience?
|1||To discover one of the most beautiful art cities of Veneto with a private guided tour, customized to your needs|
|2||Because you will be accompanied by an expert guide of Padua, who can reveal the best of this city and answer any question or curiosity you have|
|3||To book your sightseeing tours of Padua conveniently online and to agree the place and departure time directly with the guide|
This tour has been already booked by 86 people
all year, subject to availability of the guide and hours / days of closure of the places you want to include in the visit.Departure point:
to be agreed.
Before booking, please be advised that it is compulsory to print a paper copy of the voucher issued at the end of the online reservation and bring it with you the day of the tour.
No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a NO SHOW (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher).
PRICES of the entrance fees to be agreed (SCROVEGNI CHAPEL, BAPTISTERY OF THE DUOMO, SCOLETTA DEL SANTO, PALAZZO DELLA RAGIONE); these admission tickets have to be purchased directly on the spot or booked online prior to tour departure. You will be provided with all necessary information and assistance once the tour itinerary has been arranged.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
Would you like to visit Padua, Italy with a private guide and a unique personalized itinerary? Your Own Padova, a personal guided tour of Padua is the just the idea you were looking for as there are lots of things to do in Padova!
On this page you can book a tour guide in Padua and organize with them your itinerary, by choosing one of the proposed Padua guided toursbelow or by suggesting what to do in Padua or visit. You can arrange your visit of Padua with our guide with confidence and enjoy a personalized itinerary that includes the places that interest you most amongst the Padua tourism offers taking account of the time you have available!
Taking advantage of the experience and advice of our expert private guide in Padua, you could arrange a unique route. When you fill out the request form, please remember to tell us your desires of what to do in Padua,Italy and what to see in Padua in one day, any particular topics you would like to deepen, the time you have available and the time that you prefer to start your visit of Padua! We will then contact the guide, check availability of what you requested and organise an itinerary of your dreams! If you are staying in Padua's historic centre, the guide will meet you at the reception desk of your hotel!
We will try to fulfil your every desire organizing a guided tour, that only reflects your interests and your needs!
There are lots of things to see in Padua in one day or visit the main things to see and do in Padua in just a few hours. Or you can tap into the expertise of a local guide to discover the lesser-known corners of the old town!
Visiting Padua, Italy can include famous squares and mansions (palazzi), such as the Palazzo della Ragione, the University or the visit to the Scrovegni Chapel – with a private guided tour during the opening hours to the public - or thematic paths related to a single theme, like faith, or science, art and so forth. A Padua guided tour will give you the best of this amazing city and a guide will be at your disposal to answer any questions and curiosities!
Choose venetoinside.com for your reservations: Padova tour, tailor-made itineraries and private visits to places of interest in the city!
The Padova guided tours listed below are just some suggestions for your itinerary of what is there to do in Padova, Italy: these routes have already taken place in the past or are the usual tourist itineraries of Padua, and can be arranged as a private tour. There are many fun things to do in Padova so some valuable advice can always come in handy! It is important to bear in mind that, for itineraries that include access to museums and monuments such as the Palazzo della Ragione, the Basilica del Santo in Padua, and visits to the Scrovegni Chapel, reservations will have to be in accordance with their schedules. Due to their short duration, about 2 hours, the routes presented below can also be combined into a more comprehensive Padua guided tour: one day or half a day to be organized in total freedom! You can combine two or more Padova tours or enrich a journey with other sites and monuments: the private guide in Padua will advise on the timing and other sites suggested in accordance with the theme, style or history, that may be in line with what you requested! And why not visit Padua in two days? A few hours for a tour a day in order to leave some time for shopping and relaxation!
- Padua for children: a thematic itinerary to involve adults and children in the discovery of Padua. Medieval Padua between signs of ancient arts and crafts, streets and shops with a long tradition; a walk to the Jewish Quarter of Padua, or a visit to Scrovegni Chapel explained appropriately to children. The ideas are varied and suitable for the whole family!
- Padua city of frescoes: a Padova guided tour to the discover the traces that Giotto left in the city. Present at the dawn of the 14th century, this great artist left an indelible mark in the artistic and cultural life of the city. The first stop on our private tour is to visit the Scrovegni Chapel (online reservations subject to availability) which contains one of the greatest series of paintings of the history of medieval art; the visit could then continue to the Baptistery of the Cathedral, to admire the Giotto-like frescoes of Giusto de Menabuoi, or to the hall in Palazzo della Ragione, an extraordinary example of medieval architecture, famous for its roof shaped like the hull of a ship and the fantastic suspended hall completely frescoed with a cycle that tells the unfolding of time through the representation of the twelve months, astronomical and astrological symbols and actions of man under the influence of the stars.
- Padua city of faith: Padova guided tour focusing on the most beautiful and representative places of worship in the city. You will visit the Basilica of Santa Giustina, part of an important Benedictine complex, where the relics of the body of St. Luke the Evangelist, St. Matthias the Apostle, as well as the first bishop of Padua are preserved; the Basilica of St Antonio, the most important religious building in the city, provides a fascinating compendium of architectural styles. During the visit to Padua, Italy tour you will learn about the Chapel of the Holy Ark, a Renaissance masterpiece, with its marble reliefs representing scenes from the life and miracles of St Antonio, the body of the saint' healer kept on the high altar and the Baroque Chapel of the Relics, which houses the shrine of the Saint's tongue; the Scoletta of Santo, home of the St. Anthony Brotherhood decorated with frescoes and paintings that tell the life of the saint, among which there are three early masterpieces by Titian.
- Padua city of science and culture: this is an absolutely new and original Padova guided tour, created by our guide to give you an unforgettable tour of the city passing through the testimonies and places linked to some characters that made it famous: Antenore, the mythical founder of Padua who fled with Aeneas from the fire of Troy; the Florentine exile in Padua Palla Strozzi, banker, politician, scholar of the 15th century; Galileo Galilei, professor of mathematics at the University of Padua until 1610; Elena Lucrezia Cornaro Piscopia, the first female graduate in the world. Through the stories of these famous people you will discover interesting corners of Padua, with medieval squares, the university and the neighbourhood of the old ghetto. This original itinerary does not include any admission fees but only a leisurely walk in the historic centre of Padua.
- Mysterious Padua: an unusual walk through Padova on the trail of the ancient 'mysteries' to solve. From the bizarre discovery by a sow of the alleged body of Antenor, to the trial for heresy against the physician, philosopher and astrologer Pietro d' Abano, whose bones were burned at the stake and the ashes scattered. And then, the lessons of anatomy at the University of Padua and the retrieval of the bodies. Like the previous Padova guided tour, this itinerary does not include any admission fees.
If you have more time, you can combine multiple routes creating a unique and comprehensive visit of what to see in Padua: in one day you can discover this city and its more famous peculiarities!
Our guide will tell you about the soul of this city, including great classics, the less tourist routes and attractions that must be seen. You will learn about Padua from real insider, by those who live there every day, by transmitting to you the passion and the love they have for his city.
Your Padova guided tour will be organized by taking into account the information that you give us: our goal is to offer a Padova private tour that is unique and exclusive, custom built for you! Day, departure time and meeting point will be agreed with the guide based on their availability, your desires of what to see in Padua, Italy and the days and hours of opening of the sites you want to visit.
Please note that the tour includes only the guided visit. Any admission tickets have to be purchased directly on the spot or booked online prior to tour departure. You will be provided with all necessary information and assistance once the tour itinerary has been arranged.
Reviews for Your own Padova: Private Guided Tour of Padua
Booking No. 188035
Reviewed on 22 Mar `18
The guide was funny and told us about curiosity and details of the city that you can't find easily in some brochure or official text. Good time together.
The kind person of guide
Just some trouble for payment through website