Your Own Venice: Private Guided Tour of Venice
Why choose this experience?
|1||Because you can live your own Venice, a fully customized itinerary built for you according to your interests and curiosity|
|2||Because you will be accompanied by a brilliant and enthusiastic tour guide who will share all his/her passions for the art and history of Venice|
|3||Because you can choose the date, time, duration and starting point of the tour according to your needs and the time you have available|
This tour has been already booked by 549 people
all year, subject to availability of the guide.Departure point:
to be agreed.
To be agreed
€225.00 for 2 hours (minimum duration of the service, then 115.00 per hour for additional hours).
approx. 2 hours
Before booking, please be advised that it is compulsory to print a paper copy of the voucher issued at the end of the online reservation and bring it with you the day of the tour.
No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a NO SHOW (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher).
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
If you dream of an exclusive private guided tour of Venice or a tailor made tour in Venice for you by an experienced private tour guide in Venice, your dream can now become a reality thanks to the new private tours in Venice with venetoinside.com! Book your personal tour guide Venice, Italy and, together, decide your own Venice, including alternative routes, famous places that have made history, events or issues that you are particularly passionate about. You'll have a personal tour guide in Venice with whom you can agree on a program to visit Venice in line with your interests, your curiosity and your needs and taking into account the time you have available.
To accompany you on your sightseeing and private guide in Venice will be one of our authorised Venetian tourist guides, who have been working with us for a long time and have received excellent results and enthusiastic reviews from thousands of people. All the guides of our team are local, cheerful, enthusiastic and friendly, love their job and like to share their passion for Venetian art and history with those who come to visit this unique city, often revealing the corners and lesser known aspects. The guide you will be assigned will be pleased to help you draw your dream tour, providing you with valuable advice and insider's tips for a unique tailor-made visiting experience in Venice!
Dedicated to those who want a private tour guide in Venice, Italy, Your Own Venice allows you to specify what you are interested in or fascinated by in Venice and then develop an itinerary based on a specific theme. A day in Venice, or even just a few hours, will be a tailor made tour in Venice for you by us and your guide: between non-tourist routes, areas that must be visited and new proposals, this versatile tour will allow you to choose the most appropriate route for you among several possible private routes of Venice already proposed in the past by our guides or a completely new tailor made tour for you. Organize your exclusive private guided tour of Venice to meet your desires and needs, by proposing unforgettable new routes and itineraries because it was tailor-made for you. It is also up to you to choose the place, the day and time of departure so it is more convenient for you and, if you wish, you can even meet your guide at the front desk of your hotel.
To give you an idea of the variety of possible themes on which to build Your Own Venice we will briefly present some of the custom tours designed and made in the past by our guides with some small groups:
1) The Mysteries of Venice, a tour to discover the mysteries, curiosities and stories about the buildings encountered in the evening along a path between the Grand Canal and the charming streets of Venice;
2) Multi-cultural Venice, a journey to discover the schools of the Greek and Dalmatian communities in Venice, places not very well known, where you can learn about the fascinating multicultural atmosphere that characterizes Venice and the fact that it has always been inhabited by many ethnic communities;
3) The Byzantine architecture in Venice to know and appreciate the elegant Byzantine palaces of Venice and oriental details found in buildings of different styles;
4) The Footsteps of Titian, in search of the many works that the artist has disseminated around Venice;
5) The Ghetto and the Jewish cemetery, a journey to discover the history of the Ghetto of Venice and admire the most significant places, with the chance to taste some local specialties such as kosher;
6) Titian, Tintoretto and the Venetian Renaissance, a fascinating itinerary to discover the artworks of these great painters preserved in the Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari Church and in the Scuola Grande di San Rocco.
7) Itineraries linked to the most ancient traditions of Venice, such as Carnival;
8) Guided tours of the many exhibitions that are periodically held in Venice.
All this and much more ... with a personal guide in Venice - original and exclusive!
Book a guide in Venice venetoinside.com: with the help of our expert guides to Venice, you can create a unique tailor made itinerary for you!
Reviews for Your Own Venice: Private Guided Tour of Venice
Booking No. 1470461
Reviewed on 24 Sep `14
'Venice, San Marco Square tour'
Very good lots of knowledge of the history and very well explained. Myriam
Afternoon Private Gondola Ride - 30 minutes
up to 6 people
Private guided visit to the Correr Museum in Venice