Your Own Venice: Private Guided Tour of Venice
Why choose this experience?
|1||Experience 'your own Venice' in an itinerary tailor-made based on your interests and plans.|
|2||Choose the day, time, duration and starting point of the tour according to your requests and the time you have available.|
|3||You will be led by a brilliant Venice local guide who will pass on all their passion for the art, history and traditions of the city.|
This tour has been already booked by 622 people
All year, subject to availability of the guideDeparture point:
To be agreed
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email. You will need to show it at the meeting point, either printed or on your smartphone.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
With our personalized “Your Own Venice” tour, together with a Venice tour guide, you can create your personal itinerary for a visit of the floating city, based on your interests, desires and the time you have available.
Decide on the duration of your visit - a full day or even just a few hours - and the places to visit and if you want to go for the private itineraries that our guides have offered in the past or a new one created just for you. You also choose the place, day and time of departure and, if you wish, you can meet the guide directly at the reception of your hotel.
Only licensed Venice tour guides, who have been working with us for some time, with excellent feedback and enthusiastic reviews, will accompany you on this personalized tour. All our guides are local and will introduce you to Venice in all its nuances and reveal the lesser-known corners and aspects of the city. Your personal guide will be ready to give you ideas and advice to create the tour of your dreams!
As a suggestion, here are some of the personalized tours designed and run in the past by our guides with some small groups:
1) The mysteries of Venice: discover mysteries, interesting facts and stories about the buildings you will see along an evening itinerary between the Grand Canal and the charming streets of Venice;
2) Foreigners in Venice: an itinerary to discover the little-known Schools of the Greek and Dalmatian communities, where it is possible to take in Venice’s evocative multicultural atmosphere arising from the numerous ethnic communities that have inhabited it since time immemorial;
3) Byzantine architecture in Venice: get to know and learn about the elegant Byzantine palaces of Venice and their oriental details and different styles;
4) In the footsteps of Titian: in search of the numerous works that the Cadore painter has left around Venice;
5) The Ghetto and the Jewish cemetery: an itinerary to learn about the history of the Venice Ghetto and admire its most significant sights, with the possibility of tasting some typical kosher specialties;
6) Titian, Tintoretto and Venice’s Renaissance: a fascinating itinerary that includes a visit to the Church of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, which houses Titian's 'Assumption', and the Scuola Grande of San Rocco to admire Tintoretto works.
7) Itineraries showcasing the most ancient traditions of Venice, such as the Carnival;
8) Guided tours of the numerous exhibitions that are held regularly in Venice.
Reviews for Your Own Venice: Private Guided Tour of Venice
Booking No. 1470461
Reviewed on 24 Sep `14
'Venice, San Marco Square tour'
Very good lots of knowledge of the history and very well explained. Myriam
Private guided visit to the Correr Museum in Venice