Your Own Verona: Private Guided Tour of Verona
Why choose this experience?
|1||To visit Verona with a private guided tour exclusively for you, accompanied by your own tour guide|
|2||Because this Verona guided tour is fully customized according to your needs, from the entire duration to the starting time and the meeting point|
|3||To learn more about what to do in Verona and the lesser-known aspects of the city, accompanied by a brilliant local guide who is passionate about this city|
This tour has been already booked by 8 people
all year, subject to availability of the guide.Departure point:
to be agreed.*
*Pick up at the hotel is part of the price only if the hotel is located within the walls of Verona. To pick up in hotels outside the city centre, an additional fee will be calculated.
Before booking, please be advised that it is compulsory to print a paper copy of the voucher issued at the end of the online reservation and bring it with you the day of the tour.
No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a NO SHOW (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher).
The Underground Verona Tour and access to the Roman Theatre and the Scaliger Archaeological Site are not recommended for people with mobility impairments.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
If you are thinking about what to do in Verona and want to discover the best of this extraordinary city, Your Own Verona, our itinerary with a private guide of Verona, could be just the ticket!
How to visit Verona in one day? A private tour of Verona, Italy will allow you to visit the historic centre, the Verona Arena and its most important monuments, including historical tours of Verona - dedicated to the testimony of a particular era or period in history - or to discover the places of Romeo and Juliet in Verona. The city of Verona offers countless points of access and to find a route that includes all the places you wish to visit is not always possible, unless you decide to entrust venetoinside.com! On our portal you can conveniently book online a private city guide of Verona and agree your personalized tour in Verona.
Book on venetoinside.com your guided tour of Verona and agree with them your preferred private visit in Verona of the famous sites and monuments or topics you would like to learn! An original 'tailor-made' itinerary to visit Verona with a private guide is the best way to see Verona. With the guide's experience you will learn about the different sides of Verona: guided tours can twist along the best known routes of the old town but also the less famous areas of Verona, unusual itineraries and places not included in the traditional tourist routes.
Below you can find some ideas for what to do in Verona, Italy in half a day: you just need to scroll through the various routes and send us your requests! We endeavour to fulfil them and organize an extraordinary guided visit of Verona in line with your interests and your needs!
MICHELANGELO, YOUR TOUR GUIDE
The guide who will accompany you in our personalized tours in Verona will be Michelangelo Cappuccilli. He graduated in Siena in 2001 in Communication Sciences, Michelangelo is an authorised Verona tour guide in Italian, English and Japanese - having spent almost five years in Japan. As a member of Assoguide Veneto (Tourist Guides Association of Veneto) since 2006, Michelangelo loves his city, Verona, and wants to make it known to those who visit in the best possible way. With his passion for history and art (he is also a sculptor) Michelangelo will make you fall in love with Verona and share his knowledge and passion of a true insider.
The tours offered here are some ideas to help you organize your visit in total freedom: the limited duration of each route - about two hours - will allow you to easily combine multiple routes or expand them by adding attractions, museums and other places or to take some advice from our guide! You can visit Verona in one day or half a day with the security of relying on a real expert! Michelangelo will make you fall in love with Verona and show its more authentic and genuine sides, with special details that those who live there every day can know!
1) Guided tour of Verona: one of the most comprehensive Verona guided tours, suitable for those visiting Verona in one day and for the first time and who want to get an overview of what there is on offer. Our half day itinerary consists of a Verona guided walking tour to admire the outside of the most famous buildings in the centre, such as the squares, the home of Romeo and Juliet, the Scaliger Tombs, and also a visit of the Verona Arena and the archaeological excavations. If you arrive in Verona by coach you can integrate the guided walking tour of Verona route with scenic tour along the River Adige, during which you can admire the surrounding hills, the Basilica of St Zeno, Porta Borsari, Castelvecchio and the Stone Bridge.
2) Tour of Roman Verona: Verona preserves many reminders of its 'Roman' past, as the city plan, the forum, many doors, the Roman Theatre, the Verona Arena, and several examples of residential buildings. The Roman Verona itinerary will allow you to admire the most significant traces of the Roman period – the Gavi Arch, Porta Borsari, Stone Bridge, the ancient theatre, Piazza delle Erbe, Porta Leoni, Arena - and to visit of Verona on foot with a pleasant stroll. On request: 1 additional hour with a Verona guided tour of the Verona Arena, the Roman Theatre and the Archaeological Museum or the Scaligeri archaeological site.
3) Underground Verona Guided Tour: one of the most scenic Verona guided walking tours, dedicated to those who want to discover a hidden city buried underneath centuries of history. Ideal for those seeking a unique route or as a continuation of the aforementioned Roman Verona tour, this tour will show the origins of the city preserved in the subsurface. Among the sites include: the Roman Domus in Piazza Nogara, the Capitolium (temple dedicated to the Capitoline Triad), The Roman Curia and the Scaligeri archaeological site.
4) Churches of Verona Guided Tour: Verona has been enriched with beautiful religious buildings since the early centuries of Christianity: churches, abbeys and monasteries, extended and modified over the centuries, and which today offer many ideas for organizing personalized tours in Verona, a priceless heritage of art, history and architecture that you can discover in the company of our passionate Verona guide! The churches of San Zeno, Anastasia, St Fermo and the Cathedral are open to visitors with regular schedules and tour guides of Verona benefit from special discounts for the entrance. Access to other churches are free but days and hours are subject to the availability of the pastor.
5) Medieval Verona Guided Tour: the Middle Ages was the most important period of the entire history of Verona. During the Comune period and the famous Scaliger rule, the city took the shape we can still admire today... So much so that one of the names of Verona is just 'Scaliger City'. The Medieval Verona Tour will visit places like Castelvecchio, Porta Borsari, the medieval streets and courtyards of the historic center, Piazza delle Erbe - with the Town Hall and the Gardello and Lamberti towers, the Piazza dei Signori and Scaliger Tombs. An ideal medieval guided tour of Verona cannot then forget the myth of Romeo and Juliet and the places linked to them.
6) Shakespearean Verona : beyond the universally known stereotypes, the city of Romeo and Juliet offers many romantic corners which still surprise even those who have lived all their lives in Verona! A romantic journey dedicated to love and the places of the two lovers for excellence, Romeo and Juliet, to enter into the sweeter soul of the city. Visit Verona, and the itinerary of Romeo and Juliet will allow you to trace the history of the two unlucky couple in love: our expert private visit in Verona with our Verona tour guide will know where to take you, through the courtyards, porches and famous balconies...
Thanks to venetoinside.com you can book an unprecedented private tour of Verona with a private guide from Verona and decide with him the itinerary of your dreams!
Amarone Wine Tour: Valpolicella half-day bike excursion from Verona
Panoramic private tour of Lake Garda from Verona with tastings