Your Own Verona: Private Guided Tour of Verona
Why choose this experience?
|1||Visit 'your Verona' with an itinerary tailor-made for you to suit your interests and desires.|
|2||Choose the day, time, duration and starting point of the tour according to your needs and the time you have available.|
|3||You will be led by a brilliant tour guide from Verona who deeply loves the city and who will also introduce you to its lesser-known places and corners.|
This tour has been already booked by 10 people
All year, subject to availability of the guide.Departure point:
To be agreed.*
- Once your booking has been confirmed, download the voucher that will also be sent to you via email, print it and show it to the guide at the time of the visit.
- Locate in advance the meeting point on the map to avoid arriving late especially in the event of strikes, demonstrations or bad weather: we cannot guarantee you any refund (in full or in part) if you do not present yourself at the meeting point at the specified time or if you decide to leave the experience before the end. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us at the emergency contacts shown in the reservation voucher.
- *You can request to meet the guide directly at the hotel. This service is included in the tour price only if the hotel is located within the walls of Verona. For hotels outside the historic center, an additional fee will be charged.
- The visit to Underground Verona and access to the Roman Theater and the Scaliger Excavations are not recommended for people with disabilities.
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures,serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute) the service you booked might be cancelled. If this should happen, you will be informed as soon as possible and, according to the type of service you booked, you will have the possibility to choose between postponing the service on the first date available or receiving a total refund of the price paid, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
With our personalized “Your Own Verona” tour, together with a tour guide from Verona, you can create your personal itinerary for a visit to the city of Verona, based on your interests, desires and the time you have available.
Decide the duration of the visit – you can spend 1 day in Verona in or even just a few hours - the place, day and time of departure, but above all the sights to visit. You can choose whether to follow one of the private guided tours already offered in the past by our guide or create a new one from scratch just for you.
Itineraries in Verona
Here are some ideas for your Verona guide covering half a day: read about the itineraries and send us your requests. We will do our best to fulfill them and put together an extraordinary tour of Verona!
1) Guided tour of Verona: one of the most complete guided tours of Verona, perfect for those who visit the city for the first time. Our half-day itinerary in Verona includes a guided walk to admire the most famous buildings of the historic center from the outside, such as the squares, the House of Romeo and Juliet, Arche Scaligere, the Arena and the archaeological excavations. If you arrive in Verona by bus, you can combine the walk with a panoramic tour along the River Adige, during which you can admire the surrounding hills, the Basilica of San Zeno, Porta Borsari, Castelvecchio and Ponte Pietra.
2) Visit Roman Age Verona: The Roman Age Verona tour showcases the most significant traces of the Roman period - Arco dei Gavi, Porta Borsari, Ponte Pietra, the ancient theater, Piazza delle Erbe, Porta Leoni, Arena - and takes you on a visit of Verona on foot during a pleasant walk. You can request an additional hour with a guided tour of the Verona Arena, the Roman Theater and the Archaeological Museum or the Scaliger Excavations.
3) Underground Verona visit: a fascinating itinerary of Verona on foot, an ideal extension of the Roman Verona guided tour. You will see the origins of the city preserved underground, including the Roman Domus in Piazza Nogara, the Capitolium (the temple dedicated to the Capitoline triad), the Roman Curia and the Scaligeri excavations.
4) Visit the churches of Verona: Churches, abbeys and monasteries, enlarged and modified over the centuries: Verona has been enriched with splendid religious buildings since the early centuries of Christianity. The churches of San Zeno, Sant'Anastasia, San Fermo and the Duomo are open to visitors at regular times and Verona's tourist guides benefit from special discounts for entry.
5) Medieval Verona Itinerary: The Medieval Verona visit touches places such as Castelvecchio, Porta dei Borsari, medieval streets and courtyards of the historic center, Piazza delle Erbe - with the Palazzo del Comune and the Gardello and Lamberti towers, Piazza dei Signori and Arche Scaligere. An ideal medieval itinerary in Verona cannot then overlook the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet and some places related to them.
6) Shakespeare Verona: A romantic itinerary dedicated to love and the places of the two lovers par excellence, Romeo and Juliet, to discover the sweetest part of the city. You will visit all the sights whose charm would amaze even those who have lived in Verona all their life!